New Drop...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Maybe later today if i get time.. :animbong:

Oh so on Friday nights you would rather smoke weed, have some drinks and have sex with hot spanish woman than list seeds for us.

What is the matter with you?

D

daddymexbricks

Me either! Hopefully logic drops these seeds soon! I wanna send out my money! Asap

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

just grabbed some wolverine kush, fitting name for my area! thanks logic cant wait to pop these beans.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally got something I was after!.. Thanks Logic..

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Which is stronger, Chemdog #4 or Snowdog?

Thanks

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^Do youself a favor and grab a pack of each!

Illmind

Illmind

ya cop both bro at 50 a clip u cant beat it. Chemdog #4 is imo the stronger but snowdog yields lil better and some prefer the taste.

G

GotGreen

Picked up some of the Wolverine Kush, excited as ive been after this all week. Big thanks Logic!

backpackballer

backpackballer

and i'm done! thank you logic for completing my search for beans to run out in the sun this spring. we will be running Sour Chemdog's Sister, Avalanche, Chem Romance, Cannon Ball Express, Cheeto Kush, Bulletproof Kush, wolverine kush, and last but not least eskimo Kush!!!! Thank you logic, and the whole show at THCfarmer for making our next season so f'n seedy(if you catch the pun) much love and respect.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
and i'm done! thank you logic for completing my search for beans to run out in the sun this spring. we will be running Sour Chemdog's Sister, Avalanche, Chem Romance, Cannon Ball Express, Cheeto Kush, Bulletproof Kush, wolverine kush, and last but not least eskimo Kush!!!! Thank you logic, and the whole show at THCfarmer for making our next season so f'n seedy(if you catch the pun) much love and respect.

Do you think you have enough future dankness? You will end up with some fine smoke for sure.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
OK I got my pack of wolverine so I can share my thinking. This could cause a stampede for the final 8 packs that are up.

I really wanted the H.A. cross but this is the one I really wanted. Chemdog #4 has more of a trippy head high and more head period than Chemdog D. Chemdog D is a stoned head with a heavier body effect than Chemdog #4 even though Chemdog #4 also has a relaxing body effect.

Chemdog #4 can out yield Chemdog D even though Chemdog D buds are more dense and rounded and Chemdog #4 buds have a longer colas profile. If this cross works like I think it could the Bubba will fatten up and grease up the buds and there could be some yielders because Bubba always makes itself known in a cross.

If these were ograskal crosses up for auction they would be going for $300 easy. They are the same type of crosses though. Reversed elite pollen used on another elite strain. I think the only difference is raskal used CS and logic uses sts.

Plus they are $50 a pack. If you don't have cuts like Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 and Bubba Kush katsu then at $50 a pack you should be adding these to your genetic library.

I ain't saying this to benefit Divine Genetics I am just trying to point out to my fellow farmers that need seeds that these are undervalued and loaded with potential.

They should be gone in minutes. Seriously. You are going to be bummed when all it took is $50.

I won a free pack of Avalanche in the name contest last year and then I bought some Chemical Romance. Every plant produced buds that were easy to sell and nice to smoke. I was sold right there. I haven't bought any seeds except Divine since I bought Chimera Highland Blueberry last January to grow outside.

So this is my last heads-up for this drop. Eskimo Kush for the Chemdog D Bubba dankness and Wolverine for Chemdog #4 Bubba dankness at nearly Nirvanna prices. WTF!!!!!!!

Now when JJnyc is back in action and all better healthwise I will be telling you all the good things about his stuff too. His wares got me hooked on private breeders a few years back.

Later!

genepool

genepool

hell yea

Today is indeed a good day, so good to see these up makes me smile and I know I aint alone on that, thanks Logic.

D

daddymexbricks

And my money's off! Thanks logic! There is def fire in his strains! I'm most excited bout the Chemdog #4 x bubba! It's Gunna be the shit! Yo logic!! Why don't you s1 any of ur strains?? I'd love to get katsu s1s at a good price! Lol.. Not payin dr.g some outrageous amount of money for 5 beans! Lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom