New Drop...

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Logic that would of just killed me, to miss them again..

T

TreFarmer

Question in your PM logic...
Thanks this is a beautiful addition to my Ark!!

E

el_tenador

Logic, is there a random chem romance lying around I can snatch up b4 I send payment?

E

el_tenador

Cool, more than happy with the bulletproof and wolverine. thanks boss.

420alldaze

420alldaze

cant wait for the eskimo reinforcements to arrive! .....paid! should go nicely next to some avalanche... thanks for all you do logic , wish i could buy one of everything you had right now.. someday lol peacentreez 42o

waayne

waayne

OK I got my pack of wolverine so I can share my thinking. This could cause a stampede for the final 8 packs that are up.

I really wanted the H.A. cross but this is the one I really wanted. Chemdog #4 has more of a trippy head high and more head period than Chemdog D. Chemdog D is a stoned head with a heavier body effect than Chemdog #4 even though Chemdog #4 also has a relaxing body effect.

Chemdog #4 can out yield Chemdog D even though Chemdog D buds are more dense and rounded and Chemdog #4 buds have a longer colas profile. If this cross works like I think it could the Bubba will fatten up and grease up the buds and there could be some yielders because Bubba always makes itself known in a cross.

If these were ograskal crosses up for auction they would be going for $300 easy. They are the same type of crosses though. Reversed elite pollen used on another elite strain. I think the only difference is raskal used CS and logic uses sts.

Plus they are $50 a pack. If you don't have cuts like Chemdog D, Chemdog #4 and Bubba Kush katsu then at $50 a pack you should be adding these to your genetic library.

I ain't saying this to benefit Divine Genetics I am just trying to point out to my fellow farmers that need seeds that these are undervalued and loaded with potential.

They should be gone in minutes. Seriously. You are going to be bummed when all it took is $50.

I won a free pack of Avalanche in the name contest last year and then I bought some Chemical Romance. Every plant produced buds that were easy to sell and nice to smoke. I was sold right there. I haven't bought any seeds except Divine since I bought Chimera Highland Blueberry last January to grow outside.

So this is my last heads-up for this drop. Eskimo Kush for the Chemdog D Bubba dankness and Wolverine for Chemdog #4 Bubba dankness at nearly Nirvanna prices. WTF!!!!!!!

Now when JJnyc is back in action and all better healthwise I will be telling you all the good things about his stuff too. His wares got me hooked on private breeders a few years back.

Later!

+1 ^^^

I agree Tobor!

There are some Amazing pheno's to be found in Divine Genetics gear.

We're gonna find some phenomenal pheno's in 2012!

Here's one my favorites from Divine Genetics.

Cannonball Express

IMG_40641.JPG

:pimp:

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

i spy a chemical romance in the bay, needless to say my finger is itchin.

backpackballer

backpackballer

Damn that order got big. Started with one by the end there were 88. Money out. Anticipation starts

backpackballer

backpackballer

cannon ball express, chemical romance, cheeto kush received thanks for the quick delivery. respect.

Jebus

Jebus

I've watched the eskimo n wolverine packs slowly go down in hopes that they will last just a bit longer till I can get some funds(had to pay my bills yesterday)but they are on the last packs now n doubt they'll last more than 12 hrs, for the price sounds like a dam great deal to me. I'll swoop some next time ;) jus gotta make a swear jar n start saving for some beans

mack 10

mack 10

Well thanks for the heads up Tobor:@) snagged me some wolverine and eskimo kush.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

you're not getting mine, mailing $ in a few hours when the po opens. These are gonna grow 17lb trees i just know it :)

M

Mr.Weed

those woverives look amazing, hope i can get my hands on a pack, what a price too....can u say bargin

Latest posts

Top Bottom