New Drop...

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Better sleep with your eyes open.. just saw a pack of Chem Romance eaten up.
Big ups Logic

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
i will not argue but i beg to differ. CR outta the bin tonight. Eyes open..

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

seen a few cr's pop up in the last week or two
unfortunately never enough quantity at a single time for me to be worth pulling the trigger over

fwiw

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like it aint easy being cheesy!

No one swooping up those cheese crosses huh?

blazer

blazer

Waiting for those Snowdog x Bubba's myself! Sleep is a crutch!lol:stonedsmilie:

A

ahumado

Waiting for those Snowdog x Bubba's myself! Sleep is a crutch!lol:stonedsmilie:

I agree lol Im tired as fuck but dont want to miss out. I guess I should be thankful Im working from home today, I took a five hour energy this morning right when I woke up...not good lol I also am waiting to send my payments for his other 3 strains I already got so I can do one order hopefully. Patience is a virtue...so true but I can only imagine how busy this man is...thanks again Logic big props!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
People are sleeping on these Cheeto Kush again. I already have several packs of these for next years outdoor grow. Bubba is very dominant in crosses. It is hard to get traits from the other parent to express in the crosses. It is just like Deep Chunk. Deep Chunk also dominates in crosses.

Beancounter did a lot of crosses with Deep Chunk and there were only about 2 things that could express over the Deep Chunk and the best one was UK Cheese. It was able to produce a typical ratio in a cross. 25% parent one, 50% combo and 25% parent 2.

I grew them outside and I can't remember exactly but I think I had 5 females. 4 of them were 8-10 ft tall and one was 5 feet tall. One of them had Skunk #1 looking buds (UK Cheese is Skunk #1 pheno) and was like 10 feet tall.

1 of them was 8 feet tall and 2 of them were 9-10 feet tall and these all had Skunk #1 looking leaves but a bit fatter and very roundish buds the size of popcorn balls with a big top colas.

The 5th one was 5-6 feet tall, had big fat Deep Chunk leaves and "monkey balls" buds all over it with a decent size top colas. Deep Chunk is called "Monkey Balls".

The smoke from them was very good overall. Super sticky, loaded with trichs and potent. The one mixed one that was the biggest yielder was the keeper. It got huge, it was the most potent and had the best flavor.

I am betting you would get similar results with Cheeto Kush. The UK Cheese cut will come through. You will have a chance to be able to find a cheese pheno, a combo pheno and a bubba kush katsu pheno in these seeds.

I predict these seeds will finish outdoors around Oct 1-15 at 40 N and yield great with no trimming or topping in the basic christmas tree shape.

Here is a thread with those plants. Go to post #103 on page 7, page 8 post 106 and 113 and page 9 post 128 for final yields. I never put these in the ground until July or they probably would have been 3-5 pounders.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=49582&page=7

The Cheeto Kush are fem seeds to so you won't have to waste time finding males and can start cloning them sooner for a nice outdoor run this season.

These are cash croppers with quality genetics for the taking people. $50 a pack. Buy them and lets get it on this 2012 season. Otherwise you will be looking at mine in the corn thinking "That could have been me".

T

TreFarmer

People are sleeping on these Cheeto Kush again. I already have several packs of these for next years outdoor grow. Bubba is very dominant in crosses. It is hard to get traits from the other parent to express in the crosses. It is just like Deep Chunk. Deep Chunk also dominates in crosses.

Beancounter did a lot of crosses with Deep Chunk and there were only about 2 things that could express over the Deep Chunk and the best one was UK Cheese. It was able to produce a typical ratio in a cross. 25% parent one, 50% combo and 25% parent 2.

I grew them outside and I can't remember exactly but I think I had 5 females. 4 of them were 8-10 ft tall and one was 5 feet tall. One of them had Skunk #1 looking buds (UK Cheese is Skunk #1 pheno) and was like 10 feet tall.

1 of them was 8 feet tall and 2 of them were 9-10 feet tall and these all had Skunk #1 looking leaves but a bit fatter and very roundish buds the size of popcorn balls with a big top colas.

The 5th one was 5-6 feet tall, had big fat Deep Chunk leaves and "monkey balls" buds all over it with a decent size top colas. Deep Chunk is called "Monkey Balls".

The smoke from them was very good overall. Super sticky, loaded with trichs and potent. The one mixed one that was the biggest yielder was the keeper. It got huge, it was the most potent and had the best flavor.

I am betting you would get similar results with Cheeto Kush. The UK Cheese cut will come through. You will have a chance to be able to find a cheese pheno, a combo pheno and a bubba kush katsu pheno in these seeds.

I predict these seeds will finish outdoors around Oct 1-15 at 40 N and yield great with no trimming or topping in the basic christmas tree shape.

Here is a thread with those plants. Go to post #103 on page 7, page 8 post 106 and 113 and page 9 post 128 for final yields. I never put these in the ground until July or they probably would have been 3-5 pounders.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=49582&page=7

The Cheeto Kush are fem seeds to so you won't have to waste time finding males and can start cloning them sooner for a nice outdoor run this season.

These are cash croppers with quality genetics for the taking people. $50 a pack. Buy them and lets get it on this 2012 season. Otherwise you will be looking at mine in the corn thinking "That could have been me".
Great post Tubor!! This should be a fantastic cross!!
QQ Tubor..
Is "Monkey Balls" aka Deep Chunk also known as Hindu Death Cabbage??

A

ahumado

Great post Tubor!! This should be a fantastic cross!!
QQ Tubor..
Is "Monkey Balls" aka Deep Chunk also known as Hindu Death Cabbage??
I agree great post! I agree people a sleeping on this and for the price and genetics I just dont get it unless they are saving their cash for other drops...that I get. I dont practice it lol but I get it. Damn Im stepping out for a couple hours I better keep my phone close at hand!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I just picked up cheese x bubba.. Good thing I got off work early..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those cheetos will be nice. What on deck Logic?

T

TreFarmer

Divine genetics are all, so far, top notch!! These are beans I don't miss out on if I can help it!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets just say im already running the Bulletproof and i bought another ten pack!(M16 too!). Just show me the snowdawgx and im golden

B

bckwht

damn guys good taste i picked up the bulletproof, m16 and snowdawgs...gonna be some special ladies in my life in the near future

Top Bottom