New Drop...

B

bluemoonrocks

god dam man cannot believe I missed all of this what I get for taking a long vacation...
I hope you are willing to drop more sometime in the new future logic :)

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

NICE!!Love relist!Scored another pack of Bulletproof Kush this morning and just scored the M16 Kush I missed out on!! Really wanted that one too!

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

daaaaaaayum

nice score. i got lucky with a chem romance like that been praying for a cannonball express

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

damn apparently i need to be campin these relists. still interested in that bpk or m16!

slausongardens

slausongardens

cant wait to see these bubba hybrids flower. especially the Snowdog and ha og ones. fuck yeah! i got the cheeto just to see how that cheese mixes with that bubba, might be something special.

thanks divine! keep dropping em on us!

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

Sooooo tempted to buy more eskimos seeing em sit there all day but must. save. money. lol

U

unoeye

Just wrangled me some Eskimo's must admit it was very impulse buy but wanted to get my feet wet in some farm genetics. 10 fem seeds for 50$ GTFO too good to pass up.

Now I just need to do some research on what I ordered, regardless very stoked.

Props on making the ordering process easy as shit.
uno

If anyone has any info on the Eskimo please feel free to share.

H

HomerJ

Hey Logic, I don't normally have shitty years, yours must have sucked for you to put that up, but 2011 was not my best either ha ha good to know I'm not the only one. Not that I wish anyone anything bad... Gotta try your stuff.

B

bckwht

so hard not to buy those wolverines right now, i got almost every bubba cross made this drop so im trying to hold back but $50 fucking dollars for 10 fems(11 in my last 2 packs) is the best deal out there...wish i wouldve grabbed up some sour or Chemdog's Sister crosses when i had the chance, live and learn i guess

blazer

blazer

Just wrangled me some Eskimo's must admit it was very impulse buy but wanted to get my feet wet in some farm genetics. 10 fem seeds for 50$ GTFO too good to pass up.

Now I just need to do some research on what I ordered, regardless very stoked.

Props on making the ordering process easy as shit.
uno

If anyone has any info on the Eskimo please feel free to share.

You ordered flame bro! Good first choice , I did the arctic diesel this summer which has Snowdog and was the shizzy! Can't go wrong with the price even at reg price its a bargain for what divine is putting out!:stonedsmilie:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
so hard not to buy those wolverines right now, i got almost every bubba cross made this drop so im trying to hold back but $50 fucking dollars for 10 fems(11 in my last 2 packs) is the best deal out there...wish i wouldve grabbed up some sour or Chemdog's Sister crosses when i had the chance, live and learn i guess
Thinking the same exact thing..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i just popped 3 wolverines :rasta2: rest to come in a couple weeks. lookin forward to seein what gems are inside!

F

fuzzy

Hope Your Feeling Better!

Im on the cannonball express myself.I planted 5 and all 5 sprouted within 48 hrs.Thanks Logic and Divine!Let ya know how the ride was when i arrive,lol.peace,fuzzy :banana1sv6:

genepool

genepool

Oh man I'm def putting some cheese x bubba outside this year and cannot wait !

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere but how do relists work? If the Bulletproof Kush that was listed here on 1/1/2012 wasn't paid for in 14 business days does it get put on relist? I read the FAQ and it states that you have 14 business days to pay (almost 3 weeks). How long after someone doesn't pay do the relists usually go up? Do they just go up at random times? Thanks.

Top Bottom