New farmer needs help pls

• Thread starter minster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

knock off the nutes til they look better and just use tap water pHed down to low to mid 6s as long as its not hard water. looks like ur feeding a baby steak

E

EACH1TEACH1

they do not look that bad at all.a little hungry maybe? go light though. over watering and under watering will make plant look sickly. i know its hard not to over water. just try hard + get watering pattern down

NewEngland

NewEngland

How often u watering are u letting the coco dry out? It is impotant! I run the canna absolutly no problems. If those were my babies they would be getting 2mls coco a and 2 mls coco b per 5mls rhizotonic 2mls calmag per gallon ro ph5.8 water till run off then they wouldn't see water till dry app. 5-7 days with straight canna coco. Fill one container with whavever coco perlite mix u want. Feel how heavy it is then water it through. Feel the diff this will give you a good idea of when to water. Works well for me a lot of people overwater coco and soil.

this looks like a great simple receipe. Whats your aggregate ppm level with the above in 1 gallon of RO water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom