New farmer on board

• Thread starter waterbong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

waterbong

:character0035:
Hi all,

just thought id take the plunge and join...been browsing around awhile and seems like a friendly place

nt started my 1st grow yet...but when i do, il have a diary up no doubt...

looking at hydro..aqua/water farm....wana start with the legend that is JH as he's not been too well...
once thats under my belt who knows...i like the "white" strains the whiter the better...and like the "black/purple" strains again the richer the color the better

peace :animbong:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the site bud, Enjoy your stay
:passingjoint:

GTD

R

Radio_Dread

yes welcome. i too am also a fan of the "whites". go with an ebb and flo if lookin into hydro for the first time. Easy to get the hang of:damnhippie:

W

waterbong

thanks guys...il have a look into that dread...cheers..

reason for choice of farm is, i plan on doing one big grow over 3/4 months say with 2 plants at an aim of 15oz per plant, n that'l pretty much last me all year...

i duno how else its possible to get that amount of tasty buds, i knw its possible in a shorter space of time with more plants...but just not sure the best way to go as yet...

R

Radio_Dread

what kind of lights are you using? you will need to use alot of light and alot of veg if you want 15oz a plant. thats almost a lb per plant so it would be really really good if you could get 2 lbs from 2 plans in 3-4 months. just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom