new farmer only a day or so with group glad to be on board

• Thread starter dwezel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dwezel

im a west coast Jersey man puffing since 1965 but only tried gardening for a year this January was hooked on puffing then got hooked on growing and now i think im hooked on collecting seeds

i still use soil its all i know and dont know that well im into pipes and vaps im here looking to learn more of my hobby and to have access to some good gear

when i got started i was lucky hooked up with Elite Genetics felt like home a nice small group helped each other out - EG had to go on a vacation dumb bad turn of fate

i heard a lot of things about E G and people from this site i dont know what to think about what i heard i know he was always nice to me prices thats a different story

i have been farting around Roll It UP and buying from attitude,seed boutique, seed bay, B c Seeds, a few others i cant think of now and some single seed places but im looking for a place that feels like home if you know what i mean

im a old man not as sharp as some of the kids i cant find how to buy and bid yet but i plan to keep reading around so i can learn the rules and be a good farmer would be nice if someone could guide me

thanks for haveing me good grow to all
may the god of grow smile upon your beans

P

pikes peak 69

You sound like an Old Fart. We like Old Farts here.
Welcome to the farm.

pp69

B

been

The Farm is pretty serious about good weed dwezel. You made the right choice. :hi: Welcome!

Top Bottom