New Farmer

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

lots of happy folks on here who swear by bog for pain etc.. i think you will be happy with that choice.. going by what iv seen on the forum anyhow about his gear.

i have a kush plant in my flower tent that i accidentally touched last night. it smells like vanilla.. i liked it, should be interesting to see if it keeps it smell.. it was sticky as fuck too. ill be careful not to make that same mistake.. i had to use some rubbing alcohol to get the shit off.. im at 4 weeks i think.
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

lots of happy folks on here who swear by bog for pain etc.. i think you will be happy with that choice.. going by what iv seen on the forum anyhow about his gear.

i have a kush plant in my flower tent that i accidentally touched last night. it smells like vanilla.. i liked it, should be interesting to see if it keeps it smell.. it was sticky as fuck too. ill be careful not to make that same mistake.. i had to use some rubbing alcohol to get the shit off.. im at 4 weeks i think.
chris.

Man sounds yummy is it in week 4 of flower?will be tuned to find out how it comes out for you

jipp

jipp

Man sounds yummy is it in week 4 of flower?will be tuned to find out how it comes out for you
i flipped on the 14th. i hope i get something for my first grow. we shall see.

from last night.
IMG 3292   Copy

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

I have a 4 foot 4 light set up in my garage I am using as jus a regular light I has noticed today..I seen you could use them just asking around to see if anyone hands on experience can tell me if it be worth it or to just get another mh

jipp

jipp

What's your thoughts on using t5s to veg for a little bit then switching to mh
hi. well from what iv seen. the T5 works great for vegging. the light also makes your plants look kick ass if they are healthy... unlike the COB/LED you get a miss interpretation of the plants color. but iv not been able to look at my plants under the sun so i could be wrong about the color under T5.. but i like how they look under the T5 more so than the COB/LED.

im high waiting for lights on here.

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

hi. well from what iv seen. the T5 works great for vegging. the light also makes your plants look kick ass if they are healthy... unlike the COB/LED you get a miss interpretation of the plants color. but iv not been able to look at my plants under the sun so i could be wrong about the color under T5.. but i like how they look under the T5 more so than the COB/LED.

im high waiting for lights on here.

chris.

We'll see I was looking into getting a LED light apollo 750watt veg and bloom light haha

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

That sound good to me. I just veg under 16 x 14 watt daylight led bulbs and works fine. So I think a 4 bulb t-5 would do well.

Thanks for the info I plan on using the t5s for seedling/clones then bump them into the mh lights once they get bigger so as to always have a flower room veg and seedling/clone constant flow

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

I'm pretty sure they are autos the way they have been growing I have one a day behind the Death Star and it is twice the size of it.. once the vertical growth stops and I switch to hps how do I go about doing that..I am currently running 24/7

jipp

jipp

I'm pretty sure they are autos the way they have been growing I have one a day behind the Death Star and it is twice the size of it.. once the vertical growth stops and I switch to hps how do I go about doing that..I am currently running 24/7
you are asking how you would flower autos that are 24/7 and a photo period? when you flower at 12/12 if that is correct.. let the autos go with 12/12.

chris.

Top Bottom