New Farmer

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brownboi419

Brownboi419

The photo period is way behind the autos so I will just be flowering the autos..ok so for the switch do I just shut off light switch blud then wait the 12 hrs of dark to start the 12/12 cycle?

jipp

jipp

so you gonna keep vegging the photo, and just flower the autos correct? i dunno 24/7 seems like a lot of light the plant could use some down time id think even tho they will do there thing in 24/7 and get you bud.. if i was to flower even being a noob a auto, id go with 18/6..

now im not sure if you have a veg tent and a flower tent or doing both in the same tent.

so let say you have one tent. the photo is on 24/7
id take the light to 18/6 and just wait till the photo is ready to flip to 12/12.. teh autos are gonna do there thing.

now if you have two tents.. i say go ahead and just toss the autos in to 18/6 and when teh photo is ready drop the light to 12/12.

confusing im sure im still trying to get medicated

bowlz up bro,
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

I get what your saying..I have two tents one has a bubble chem plant and the Death Star both are photo plants they will be vegging longer.. the autos I plan on flowering using 12/12 I just asking how do I go about it..do I slowly decrease lights on or just jump to 12/12 once vertical growth has stopped?one of them has shown sex today

jipp

jipp

I get what your saying..I have two tents one has a bubble chem plant and the Death Star both are photo plants they will be vegging longer.. the autos I plan on flowering using 12/12 I just asking how do I go about it..do I slowly decrease lights on or just jump to 12/12 once vertical growth has stopped?one of them has shown sex today
oh, iv not had the privilege to grow a auto yet.. but i do want to try a uk cheese auto or something as good genetics wise anyhow, they look bomb from the photos of MTKBush plant.

however, if it was me.. i would just drop the light to 18/6 for the first week, then 12/12.. then toss the photos in. :D

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

oh, iv not had the privilege to grow a auto yet.. but i do want to try a uk cheese auto or something as good genetics wise anyhow, they look bomb from the photos of MTKBush plant.

however, if it was me.. i would just drop the light to 18/6 for the first week, then 12/12.. then toss the photos in. :D

chris.
I haven't ever grown one either I had gotten a lot of seeds in a whole tent set up and nute deal seeds were in 2 different pill vile one had 2 little bags from fast buds one had crystal meth other had west coast og on it.

jipp

jipp

I haven't ever grown one either I had gotten a lot of seeds in a whole tent set up and nute deal seeds were in 2 different pill vile one had 2 little bags from fast buds one had crystal meth other had west coast og on it.
i hear ya. im all about use what you got.. however, if them nutes you got cause you problems and you are in dirt ( can be used in coco too ).. i say try maxsea ( 18.00 ).. the shit works yo!
IMG 3947
IMG 3948

feeding this plant 1 tease spoon of maxsea veg to 3 gallons of water.

chris.

c

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

i hear ya. im all about use what you got.. however, if them nutes you got cause you problems and you are in dirt ( can be used in coco too ).. i say try maxsea ( 18.00 ).. the shit works yo!
View attachment 714137 View attachment 714138
feeding this plant 1 tease spoon of maxsea veg to 3 gallons of water.

chris.

c
I have heard a lot of good things about them I plan on giving them a try when I replenish my nutes

jipp

jipp

I also have set timer for 18/6 for the autos.will see how they like that
in my mind they will like it. iv read some people grow autos or even clones on 24/7 but to me that is just not natural.. they plant needs some down time.. auxins and shit.

but its a auto abuse the fuck out of them if they good genetics they can take the punishment. heh.

yeah use what you got, i did not mean to infer anything other. i just want people to have happy plants man. i see lots of sad plants, and im a noob and mine are doing ok.. so hey why cant everyone have happy plants. granted the nute company's probably putting me on there hit list..

laughs.
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

in my mind they will like it. iv read some people grow autos or even clones on 24/7 but to me that is just not natural.. they plant needs some down time.. auxins and shit.

but its a auto abuse the fuck out of them if they good genetics they can take the punishment. heh.

yeah use what you got, i did not mean to infer anything other. i just want people to have happy plants man. i see lots of sad plants, and im a noob and mine are doing ok.. so hey why cant everyone have happy plants. granted the nute company's probably putting me on there hit list..

laughs.
chris.
I understood how you meant it and I agree a healthy plant is a happy plant I try my best to keep them happy I have music on for them afew hrs a day hahah..I am a noob when it comes to indoor and believe me these first 3 have been abused haha but still looking good..hey if your on the list means your doing something right I would say A lot of them just want our money..my photos I run under 18/6 didn't really want to stress them out to much..I also planted afew pop rocks from wise guy genetics they was 10 beans total split in 2 different come shape containers so I planted 3 of one 2 of the other will see how these turn out

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

So I had planted 6 autoflowers into 1 gallon pots would it be wise to transplant to 3 gallon pot?or just leave alone?they are about 5 weeks old haven't started to flower yet should I just trash the whole operation with them and just focus on my photoperiods?

jipp

jipp

So I had planted 6 autoflowers into 1 gallon pots would it be wise to transplant to 3 gallon pot?or just leave alone?they are about 5 weeks old haven't started to flower yet should I just trash the whole operation with them and just focus on my photoperiods?
iv read they like 3g pots. no need to go bigger so iv read.

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

iv read they like 3g pots. no need to go bigger so iv read.

chris.
Yes I read that aswell but they are currently in 1 gallon pots they are 5weeks old range from 20-26" from top of pot..would I want to transplant to a 3 gallon or leave alone?or trash

jipp

jipp

I have seen there has been afew grows in 1 gallon I m just wondering if it would be worth the time or not?
id up pot my self. no point making more work for your self.. you will water less in a larger pot too.. plus it seems its a good size for autos.. i would transplant for sure.

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

id up pot my self. no point making more work for your self.. you will water less in a larger pot too.. plus it seems its a good size for autos.. i would transplant for sure.

chris.

I just transplanted 2 of the 6 will get more pots tomorrow might leave 3 in same pot and transplant 3 see the difference

Top Bottom