New genetics in a de house

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah now the temps have dropped a little I'll grab my tin put of my bathroom and mix a teaspoon in 9 lt of water then then I'll have a hot bath with a teaspoon in as well my old bones are needing it as well . Cheers Cobba . Split plant didn't even know it had happened no beat missed I'm just a brut I guess .
Hey one ! Looking awesome ..... Can't wait to see the results of your work

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey one ! Looking awesome ..... Can't wait to see the results of your work
Thanks DW have managed to turn the slightly sick BPxM and the ECSDxMSH heads around looking better still a little N deficient but by next week there will be got to go into the flower tent for sexing . I’m over the moon mate I truly thank you from the bottom of my mull board ....... man that blue power is hell good . Od.🥶💯😍👌

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks DW have managed to turn the slightly sick BPxM and the ECSDxMSH heads around looking better still a little N deficient but by next week there will be got to go into the flower tent for sexing . I’m over the moon mate I truly thank you from the bottom of my mull board ....... man that blue power is hell good . Od.🥶💯😍👌
Yea , when it comes to regular seeds I like to pheno hunt a bunch , but it's so time consuming it's almost impractical ... I find some of the finicky plants turn out amazing in the end , but ya know you gotta baby em or they go all sour on ya ...
The bp X mango does require a lot of attention , like some sativa leaning strains can ... But the high is so remarkable nice that it's worth it , at least a bit of head stash

dire wolf

dire wolf

Starting a GD on these 2 Bubba Slush,(Bubba Kush x Gelato) seeds from Greenhouse seed company .
THE HORSES ARE ON THE TRACK ..
Hey od , funny I just realized your opening post ( August 2020 ) had a BAD reference and we didn't realize we were big fans till about a month ago

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

From your pictures, the girls look cold, a lil droopy ya know. What are your temps like?

Madmax

Madmax

We are getting some good days od..cold snap and jack frost coming soon lol..The dehueys saving my ass right now..but luckily my rooms only 5x5...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
BBQ weather 21c over here ☀️😂
Agreed, that's the weather I live for... I start to fry above 26C

21C is like a normal summer/spring weather where I'm at also. I don't really care for weather much above that anymore. Especially once you get up into the mountains here, that's about hot as the summer ever gets up there, 25C tops. The night/morning rains, and misty mountains cool everything down daily.
WA
Weather averages

MonthHigh / Low(°F)Rain

January42° / 32°18 days

February47° / 33°15 days

March52° / 35°17 days

April59° / 39°16 days

May66° / 45°13 days

June70° / 49°10 days

July77° / 53°5 days

August77° / 53°5 days

September71° / 49°8 days

October60° / 43°14 days

November47° / 37°19 days

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Agreed, that's the weather I live for... I start to fry above 26C

21C is like a normal summer/spring weather where I'm at also. I don't really care for weather much above that anymore. Especially once you get up into the mountains here, that's about hot as the summer ever gets up there, 25C tops. The night/morning rains, and misty mountains cool everything down daily.
WA
Weather averages

MonthHigh / Low(°F)Rain

January42° / 32°18 days

February47° / 33°15 days

March52° / 35°17 days

April59° / 39°16 days

May66° / 45°13 days

June70° / 49°10 days

July77° / 53°5 days

August77° / 53°5 days

September71° / 49°8 days

October60° / 43°14 days

November47° / 37°19 days

The UK is more like

June/July
Monday : snow
Tuesday : 28c
Wed. : thunderstorms
Thurs. : 12c a bit windy
Friday. : hotter than ibiza
Sat. : hailstones from the gods
Sunday. : a mix of all the rest of the weather fronts possible.

It's 1 reason I'll probably never ditch my hps until I can totally control the environment in my grow, for the few weeks/days in a row it's too hot, I'm investing in cool tubes this summer.

Really wish I had the space to just totally seal a grow up.
. Oh well I can dream.............

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The UK is more like

June/July

It's 1 reason I'll probably never ditch my hps until I can totally control the environment in my grow, for the few weeks/days in a row it's too hot, I'm investing in cool tubes this summer.

Yeah I'll bust out the 400 hps if I need to fudge but I think I'll run silent run deep with the LEDs this winter the oil heater warms up the space lungs very nicely. Tassie weather is like come back in 5 minutes if your not happy the weather would of chanced 3 times in that 5 minutes. Plus it's only a stinking weed .....

Fudge

Fudge

Yeah I'll bust out the 400 hps if I need to fudge but I think I'll run silent run deep with the LEDs this winter the oil heater warms up the space lungs very nicely. Tassie weather is like come back in 5 minutes if your not happy the weather would of chanced 3 times in that 5 minutes. Plus it's only a stinking weed .....
Yeah a lung room/tent is probably my only option mate.

I'd follow you into fire if you told me it was safe. If you say the heater is good option for you, I'll bank on it doing the trick. Experience plays a massive part and you've got oodles of that my friend.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

The good old temp problem club, of which I am a member.

May we all find good permanent solutions and less crispydead leaves.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The UK is more like

June/July

Yeah a lung room/tent is probably my only option mate.

I'd follow you into fire if you told me it was safe. If you say the heater is good option for you, I'll bank on it doing the trick. Experience plays a massive part and you've got oodles of that my friend.
Maybe don't follow me in to the fire hang back a bit just in case you need to pull me out and extinguish me from burning .😜🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯

Top Bottom