New gens and projects....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Hey Mota! Whats is the rocky mountain high comprised of? Thanks wondering what i am in store for next. Thanks

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota! Whats is the rocky mountain high comprised of? Thanks wondering what i am in store for next. Thanks

Mikado x Colorado Green Bud

My bro from colorado had obtained the Mikado pre-2000 from Emery,it had a little of this and a little of that added over the years to what it is today. He then used a male CGB to create RMH. The CGB line has a unique aroma my bro describes as identical to Brute aftershave. The smell doesn't carry into RMH,the Mikado's strawberry aroma is alive and well. This is mostly indica but stone is about 50/50,very strong meds.Flowering time is 56 days of 12/12 for RMH and the herijuana male should add a few days to that total,but not much.

hotRod

hotRod

RockyMountainHigh
(Mikado x Colorado Green Bud)

can't wait
sounds great !!!!

thanks for the updates

H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Mota,

any chance to see the Gourdbuster in an auction again?

peace HV

Motarebel

Motarebel

when the sourturbo V2 will go out? what is the true about the dogbite coz now i heard is'nt a cross of westcoast dawg but white mustang than can you clarify?

I can't say for sure,we are working on doing a male selection now for the sourturbo v2.

On the Dogbite issue,i can't confirm anything the brothel brothers did. A business partner of their's told me what he thought the dogbite really was,i passed that info along. I will not be making or selling F2s of dogbite so what it is or isn't is no concern of mine and all further questions should be directed to the brothel brothers. NYCKid from trichome seeds is a self proclaimed member of the brothel brother band of thieves,i've got 6,000 reasons to hold a grudge.:fighting0003:

S

sambam420

I have Motarebels Herijuana. Really bushy plant. Great Genetics Cant wait to flower them!:)

M

Medicinal

Heyyy Mota.. whats the deal with nycKid? maybe we can PM regarding that. Anyway I see ya got some more Petrolia Headstash. I'm sure you'll make something killer with it. I'm more interested in the genes you acquired yourself. I don't know what reeferman did with his P-Headstash or what he outcrossed to ya know. I mean who knows he could have made it better than the original but I highly doubt it.

M

Medicinal

I also heard sac#3 is a great cut of OG.. would love to see what you're gonna do with it

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hello Mota,

any chance to see the Gourdbuster in an auction again?

peace HV

Gourdbuster has been laid to rest but i have something planned to take it's place that'll be very similar, G-13 x toxic blue. I'll use a diesel dom toxic blue male that'll gitter done.

Medicinal,
The Sac.#3 is very touchy. I need to pay her some attention and see what it's gonna take to get her right before i can make plans with her. I can tell the purple genes are slowing it down veg wise but heard good things about it so we shall see.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Gourdbuster has been laid to rest but i have something planned to take it's place that'll be very similar, G-13 x toxic blue. I'll use a diesel dom toxic blue male that'll gitter done.

OH you just made my day month and year, lol. Toxic Blue is my alltime favorite smoke ever next to Chocolate Trip. Ive never been so sad to lose a plant ever. WOOT! cant wait to get my grubby little paws on em. I tried to win an auction of the Toxic Blue seeds at another site here recently, but my shitty internet ruined that for me, lol.

Viva Toxico Azul!!!!!

N

norm

Damn, mota its been a min since ive read that handle

just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for your generosity and help back in the day, it fuckin made a difference

new stuff sounds great!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Damn, mota its been a min since ive read that handle

just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for your generosity and help back in the day, it fuckin made a difference

new stuff sounds great!

Thank you for the the kind words norm!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Right on DWB, i'm gonna turn some toxic blue f2s loose next year some time. I have seeds from both the blue cottoncandy and diesel phenos to play with,not many got the cottoncandy pheno. I also wanted to use a male from the mother's side( blue kronic) to infuse more blueberry flava into toxic blue.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Got some baby Pure Gooeys up and going,pics up very shortly. Next i'm crackin Petroilia headstash and Chocolate Thai(from DrawoH) looking for males.

Rockymountainhigh f-2s are just about finished up,waiting for the big chop.

Next to be pollenated-
Killa Queen F-7
Herijuana IBL
BoneHead- Romulan x herijuana

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Got some baby Pure Gooeys up and going,pics up very shortly. Next i'm crackin Petroilia headstash and Chocolate Thai(from DrawoH) looking for males.

Next to be pollenated-
Killa Queen F-7
Herijuana IBL

Bonehead!!!! that rocks man! And very fitting!

S

SweetIslandFunk

"The clockwork orange" ahaha I love it.
This film was twisted, so I assume the strain is a heavy indi that will kill you with just one hit.

N

nelson1100

Hi Mota,My name is Nelson:rauch08: I have grown about 50 of your strains over the years...:D I hope you make more TB beaners:anim_19:
Peace Bro,
Nelson.:rauch08:

T

tree king

i would love to get some s1's of chocolate trip or pre 2000 mikado if possible. or a backcross. Motarebel, i want that mikado bad, any chance of some s1's?

S

Surfr

Next to be pollenated-
Killa Queen F-7
Herijuana IBL

Damn man, those RockyMountainHigh beans sound gooooooddd....

Latest posts

Top Bottom