New gens and projects....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t have much in the way of pictures of the ToK. My camera has some on it but can`t seem to download them as it is disfunctional,laptop was taken in breakin,and the site that had most of my pics went down and lost most of the pics on the site that were not in the backup. There are a few of other peoples pics of ToK here if you look around. Urbangrowths had some up and I think there are a few others here around.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
U-dub... brother, I have been searching for this since we lost it in 97. Billy Weed is in the house! I gave away hundreds of cuttings in the 80's. When Ken got this sick clone from Billy, who knew what a fire storm it would cause. I will be watching and lurking. Right fuckin on. Oh buy the way, AlienBoy chops again. 12 double Koosh and 3 Green manalishis. This joint rocks!!

I too lost her a few years ago. I grew if from 84 to 94-95, LEO came through and I had to rip everything up.
They were literally on my porch on walkie talkies calling in for a search warrant. I could hear them through the door.
I yanked everything up and slid out the backdoor, loaded 5-6 full 55 gallon garbage bags into my ford stationwagon and drove down the alley to my freedom. Why they didnt secure the backdoor still befuddles me.

Anyways, got it back from an old school grower up by Maple Valley about 5 years ago. Its the real deal...just as I remembered her.

From what i understand the name was changed to G-13 at some point. The source is a busy azz right now setting up a seed company,maybe we'll get some comments on it some day. I still don't think my feet have hit the ground,still floatin from the good news.

Yes Mota, been very busy, but never too busy to drop in on a friend.

This G-13 I have was known back in the early 80's as U-dub. I just saw some new school U-dub purple yesterday at the Farmers market in Seattle.
It is two different strains...nothing similar at all.

The real U-dub( I will call her G-13 from now on since everyone else knows her as that now), finishes with a light, lime green color tone in the bud. No purple or dark hues what so ever.
Also, the real G-13 is Sativa Dom. I know Im going to hear lots of counters and arguments on this, but where is the source coming from....did they have and smoke the REAL thing back in the early 80's ?
I did and I clearly remember her. I ran her and a purple they now call Grand Daddy Purple for over 10 years in hydro at the time. Back then, she was just called Purps.
As for the G-13, she is not a real heavy producer and is somewhat harder to work with because of her thinner branches. They all need to be supported in early flower, even before flowering sets in if you are familiar with the strain.
She tends to be a touch on the leafy side, more so in colder temps.
What makes her shine is her resin production and the layers of trichomes she puts on, even on alot of the bigger fan leaves.
I think this was intentional in the making of her to be a government cigarette weed. More leaf equals easier to manufactor rollable product.
She finishes fast. 49-53 days in my garden but can be pushed another week for more of a body effect.
Typically more of a heady weed, most likely because of the Sativa influence. and the taste is very unique.
Grapefruit and citrus tasting, even more than most strains named grapefruit.
The taste starts off like grapefruit, but ends with a hash after tone. Simple and complex if that makes any sense.
She is one you do not want too feed too deep into flower. She fades nicely and if flushed properly, the rewards are legendary.

Theres a reason G-13 (aka U-dub) is a legend.

Once Motta does his magic with her, the reviews will speak for themselves.

~Lem

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/G-13%20Clone%20Only/110.jpg?t=1303193173
http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/G-13%20Clone%20Only/119.jpg?t=1303193207
http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/G-13%20Clone%20Only/108.jpg?t=1303193231

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Looks just like the G-13 Shanti sells to the publik to me!

I can assure you that this plant did not come from Shanti. It has been passed around in certain circles up here in the PNW (clone only).
I guarantee you wont hold this cut unless you have been around for a while. New names are no names seem to be the motto of most old schoolers.
A club you gain entry by invite only....
And they find you not the other way around.

~Lem

Motarebel

Motarebel

I can assure you that this plant did not come from Shanti. It has been passed around in certain circles up here in the PNW (clone only).
I guarantee you wont hold this cut unless you have been around for a while. New names are no names seem to be the motto of most old schoolers.
A club you gain entry by invite only....
And they find you not the other way around.

~Lem

Thank you brother Lem for finding me! It's an honor to be trusted with such a plant.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Will be patiently waiting

Looking forward to some of your new stuff, good luck with everything

mal

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Ive had some very well grown G13 samps before and it will tell you what it is by the way it hits you...But I dig motareb's selection ways and the way he's trusted to work out other genetics shows faith others have in him..Ive grown a real nice selection of his work and have really never had issues with quality at all..
When folks talk on strains and say their Sat or Ind dom tho its still very hard to know how it will grow in any new environment..Its better to follow the traits of the parent lines so that it is consistent with the original version the breeder documents...
All I can add is the G13 I know of and have enjoyed is Affi dom..some have had Lemon-citrus undertones but may also been hybs..
G13 hits you in the head-face hard and fast...Thats its main trait..
Others like Headband will make you actually feel a "Headband" high effect around your skull..like wearing one..
The smells n flaves of g13 I know of are fake plastic-acrid skunk tree for stalk and plant scents...Smokes like a dry chalky Afghan with burning rubber and mild spiced(kinda incense) hash tones..Very strong mixed effects that will sink into body and knock you down most of the time..
Ive had 1 good g13 pheno in ndnguy's G13xBSH..and am just starting a few of clips's pg13 hybs..but will be curious what you cats produce here....power to it
FOE20

T

T1420

Sorry to hear of the unfortunate events MC... TOK sounds like it is a cornerstone for sure!! Ya got my mouth watering thinking about it. You have a real champion for sure!! I got a Affy Landrace strain I'm gonna use to breed, but nothing like the TOK.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have bunches of corner stone genetics but alass no walls!

I aquired 10 acres of very remote forest land that will be one of my big projects.I plan on putting in some walls there.Maybe a cabin at some point but because of it being so remote it will only be passable Spring - Fall.

P

primeform

Is this the fabled plant that the was grown at University of Washington? Hence the name U-dub?

P

primeform

This is the G13 that I remember from my teenage years. Cant wait to see the legend in person! How do the other G13s relate to the ones your currently working with like g13/hp and pacific g13?

A

AlienBoyD7

Hey lemon your discription is right on point. I am glad she is in capable hands... mota, lemon , anyway I will find it in the north sound.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Hey lemon your discription is right on point. I am glad she is in capable hands... mota, lemon , anyway I will find it in the north sound.

Thanks bro, you should head over to the farmers market in Tacoma this weekend if you can...

C

CobbCreekBob

The G13 I've tried around Ptown, they mass produce it, sometimes it seems really good, and other time just ok....? But I get funky, I call it baby shit flavor/aftertaste/whiff off this stuff, its a hard to describe funk, and my description by no means I eat baby shit. Very unique deal.

as an added bonus, I would like Motas reply on a stupid question i have, please.? Im tweakin a gals grow skills out here and i want to surprise her with some good beanage, she's a cut only gal, but I see some potential, and.......well lots of potential. hehe. any of your new ubc chemo crosses be a good short plant, she's all bout it being a short power puncher. I tried her power puncher stuff, that's why Ima gonna surprise her, in a good way. Anyhow, if you got time, I'd like your opinion. or the Choc Diesel cross, for indoor coco grow or the ubc chemo. I ain't givin up the fugu, and Im leanin towards the bubbaYum x chemo. Not trying to bug, just know you can answer in one fail swoop. Peace

M

mrhouston907

Hello mota, I read somewhere that you were partners with the blazing pistileros, is that true. And if so can you tell me what usain bolt is, was sent a pack of these, and big k.o. from them. Not sure if I was misled on this, but I have no clue what usain bolt is. Thanks for any info.

A

AlienBoyD7

Run into Lemonhoko at the Washington farmers cannabis market yesterday. Lem laid a couple of grams of Mota's Ronnie James on me, which I am smokin as I type. First hit off the joint ya go hmm this tastes good. 3rd hit it wacks ya hard. Im about half way done.. gotta set it down for a minute.. lol....

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hello mota, I read somewhere that you were partners with the blazing pistileros, is that true. And if so can you tell me what usain bolt is, was sent a pack of these, and big k.o. from them. Not sure if I was misled on this, but I have no clue what usain bolt is. Thanks for any info.

Not any more,the guy running the show is a sidewinder. He made F2's of my work and got pissed when i said he couldn't sell em. He then stole my domain names and a little blackmail latter i agreed to let him sell the stock he had but that he must move on once the stock is gone. Now i find out he was contracting the the work to make more of my stock,we can all talk to the guy who's been making the Toxic blue and Grendel stock for Erie vibes as he's a member here. ...I'm not even gonna guess what genetics of mine are in those crosses you got.

Bigcheese- that would be a no.

CCB- the one you pick is the one! I'm thinking you need to get em planted and judge em when they done.

Broncoholic- No more blowfish.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

work in progress-
Sour Turbo V2- ECSD x Sour turbo

Any info on these? Are they still coming to the market? I'm about to pull the trigger on the V1 and would like to know if, i should wait for these. I'm guessing these will be more ecsd leaning than the reports I've seen. Anyway, I'm very interested and I'm still kicking myself for not getting them when Sannie had them.:doh Now i feel like I'm chancing my $ :sad0047:

Top Bottom