New grow attempt mainlining

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hey guys this is my new grow, only my third grow and my first attempt at mainlining I did have 4 but due to the cuttings been so poor, I lost one anyway I'm 2 weeks in, they are runtz muffin and I'm growing in coco, feeding canna nutrients, growing under a mh bulb during veg then ill swith to hps when in flower,I'm not really hundred percent sure if I've started the mainlining process correct as I'm just going off what I can research on the dark Web lol, and have no experience so any input wud be greatly appreciated 😊

20220618 230411
20220618 230525
20220618 230425
20220614 221723
20220610 235553
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Can anybody experienced tell me if this looks right please ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

9 days since started feeding nutrients 16 days since I got clones fed a week of canna start, then transplanted and started on a+b

20220620 002429
20220620 002436
20220620 002443
20220620 002447
S

SmokeSmoke

I used to have the worst problems in growing too, until I spent years researching what worked for my grow and I would recommend this too: Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect, HP Promix, and 9 Color Different Color Cree Cob grow light. The Rhino in advanced nutrients cuts out the whole plant not wanting to stand thang, if your breed can't adapt just add Rhino and Dino from advanced nutrients or just buy all their nutrients because they sell over 20 Plus different if your plant is experiencing this kind of issue thang. I hope can buy the Ph Perfect 3 Part Tilla and rescue your grow because it guarantees if you got all listed above this thang: 454 grams per harvest per plant and I could never think such a thang was possible what a life saver. Choose Piranha root enhancer if you got a wild plant that isn't totally cannabis breed definitely gets those roots through the basket lid with ease compared to the old nightmare of not having that gold from advanced definitely a must for any grower just my opinion on what I use that worked for me.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I used to have the worst problems in growing too, until I spent years researching what worked for my grow and I would recommend this too: Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect, HP Promix, and 9 Color Different Color Cree Cob grow light. The Rhino in advanced nutrients cuts out the whole plant not wanting to stand thang, if your breed can't adapt just add Rhino and Dino from advanced nutrients or just buy all their nutrients because they sell over 20 Plus different if your plant is experiencing this kind of issue thang. I hope can buy the Ph Perfect 3 Part Tilla and rescue your grow because it guarantees if you got all listed above this thang: 454 grams per harvest per plant and I could never think such a thang was possible what a life saver. Choose Piranha root enhancer if you got a wild plant that isn't totally cannabis breed definitely gets those roots through the basket lid with ease compared to the old nightmare of not having that gold from advanced definitely a must for any grower just my opinion on what I use that worked for me.
I'm not having problems pal

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

LMAO- sure you don’t need a new nutrient plan🤣…. plants look good. I’ve heard a mixed bag on mainlining but have been considering myself…grow em fat!!!

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

LMAO- sure you don’t need a new nutrient plan🤣…. plants look good. I’ve heard a mixed bag on mainlining but have been considering myself…grow em fat!!!
I know right,what a dick 😂 and I've heard mixed bags myself so I just thought there's only one way to find out for sure and here I am ! Thanks I'm gonna keep thread updated

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

2 weeks in, gonna give them another week and then top again at the third node on either side and completely remove node 2 on both sides, leaving node 1 and 3 which will leave me with 8 mains on each plant, then flip to flower 1/2 weeks after depending on how they are looking

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Train em young 👌
2 weeks in, gonna give them another week and then top again at the third node on either side and completely remove node 2 on both sides, leaving node 1 and 3 which will leave me with 8 mains on each plant, then flip to flower 1/2 weeks after depending on how they are looking

20220625 183433