New grow attempt mainlining

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Your plants are looking real nice. I didn’t LST for my first grow but did just HST train them on Monday when I put in the trellis. Excited to flip them in a few days. Learned a bunch on my first grow and look forward to my next. Here are a few pictures of the 4 I have been growing. View attachment 1260353View attachment 1260354
Yeah they're looking nice pal, how long you been vegging them for ? I also like your trellis net, super good idea and looks easy to make yourself

R

Robert23howard

Yeah they're looking nice pal, how long you been vegging them for ? I also like your trellis net, super good idea and looks easy to make yourself
On week 7 now! Going to flip them on the 14th. Trellis net is definitely nice. 2” on the bottom and 4” on the top.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

On week 7 now! Going to flip them on the 14th. Trellis net is definitely nice. 2” on the bottom and 4” on the top.
Yeah looks smart pal, actually I'm just pricing up sum of that plastic pipe, thinking of stealing your idea lol, 14 weeks veg ? That's a substantial veg but you shud have some monsters by then judging by the Size of your pots too, I normally hope to have them finishes in 14 weeks from start to finish (from cuttings)

R

Robert23howard

Yeah looks smart pal, actually I'm just pricing up sum of that plastic pipe, thinking of stealing your idea lol, 14 weeks veg ? That's a substantial veg but you shud have some monsters by then judging by the Size of your pots too, I normally hope to have them finishes in 14 weeks from start to finish (from cuttings)
I am flipping on the 14th of this month so that should be right at 8 weeks. I like the trellis because I can change the height of the 2nd trellis if I am dealing with larger plants for the future. Right now I have a 6 inch difference pole in them which will be fine for this grow.

R

Robert23howard

I am flipping on the 14th of this month so that should be right at 8 weeks. I like the trellis because I can change the height of the 2nd trellis if I am dealing with larger plants for the future. Right now I have a 6 inch difference pole in them which will be fine for this grow.
Looking forward to learning how to low stress train them so I can flip the next grow in 5-6 weeks.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeah bro it's a simple but very effective way of doin it, you should stick a patent on it and get it on the market lol

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeah bro it's a simple but very effective way of doin it, you should stick a patent on it and get it on the market lol
Oh I thought you meant on the 14th week 😂 so thought you was vegging for 14 week 🤦‍♂️😂

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

2 week into flower, heads coming though and got canopy pretty damn level so now just a case of keep tucking them to keep them level till end of stretch, i more week hopefully, do my final trim and lose anything below the net, then sit back and relax for the final 5/6 week

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

2 week into flower, heads coming though and got canopy pretty damn level so now just a case of keep tucking them to keep them level till end of stretch, i more week hopefully, do my final trim and lose anything below the net, then sit back and relax for the final 5/6 week
Put another light in there too

Top Bottom