New Grow - G-13 and MotherLode

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

i’ve used weed oil/rso oil on my hand that had a deep large round burn and it was literally back to perfect in 10 days, you wouldn’t know it now by looking at it that it was bad..
it amazed me that’s all.
My little dog buddy Tucker has had a terrible tumor growing on the inside of one of his back legs. I saw photos online of skin cancer that looked exactly like what Tucker had on his leg. It was a donut shaped growth, with some gross jelly-like stuff in the center of the donut. It was gross and stinky and was greatly affecting Tucker's health and well being. We live extremely rural and there are no vets close by so I didn't know what to do. One day I got the idea to try putting some RSO on the tumor and see what happens. So we started doing that with some oil I made for my cancer treatment. Within about two weeks, the tumor had noticeably shrunk and started to close over. Today, a couple of months later, the tumor has shrunk from the size of a half dollar to about the size of a dime now, the open wound is now closed up and healed and it continues to get better.

Absolutely Amazing.....and like I told my wife, whatever it is that is happening to Tuckers leg, is happening in my body right now.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

With that said, I have a MAJOR PRAISE report in that in the last week, the tumor in my neck has shrunken by at least 50% judging by the feel of it. The tumor has consistently changed size, shape, hardness, softness, etc since I started the Cannabis therapy. After returning from another legal state with 1/2 lb of OG Kush, I made this into some excellent medicine, and I kid you not, 6 days later the tumor has noticeably shrunk! You would never know it by the pain levels, which seem to have increased, but the tumor is getting much smaller! Praise God.

Here are some photos of the garden in full bloom. Hoping for a real good, and needed, harvest.
Great news on top of a great looking grow.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

11/30 update-

I'm happy to report that my 2nd all important miracle cannabis cancer cure grow is cruising along with some cautious optimism for a good harvest. The weird spots have still been showing themselves but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is. I have examined several of the leaves, both top and bottom, with a 100X magnifier and cannot find anything moving or remotely resembling any sort of bug. No 100% positive about WPM or any other fungal contamination. They seem to be growing fine now that I have dialed in the nutrients and the flowers are starting to stack nicely.

I have seen reports of the G-13 taking 11-12 weeks to finish! Dang I hope it's not that long. but the positive side is more days to fatten up these gals. As I like to say, I like my wife skinny and my girls fat! The MotherLode figures to finish in 10-11 weeks. Today is day 2 of week 7 so there is still plenty of time for them to put on their winter weight.

I am gearing up to start my 3rd grow seeds so that by the time these girls finish, I can immediately put these new plants in the tent and hopefully flip to 12/12 soon thereafter. I have learned so much during these two grows and one of the things I have realized is that not all seeds are created equal. After a lot of research and reading about the various breeders, and some trusted recommendations, I have decided to sprout some seeds from Ethos Genetics. I have received an order from North Atlantic Seed Company which I am very satisfied with, lots of discounts and freebies for their Thanksgiving promotion. I have not 100% decided on which strains to go with, I am leaning toward growing out their Lemon Berry Candy OG and Purple Zkittles, 2 of each strain. I did get some Ethos freebies with my order which are a pre-release of two strains, Lilac Cookies and Blueberry Cookies RBx that I am very curious about. I tend to want to try one of these this grow, but there is not a lot of information about these strains since they have not been released to the general public yet. I am going to contact Ethos and see what they might be able to tell me. Anyhow, decisions, decisions...and super fun ones at that!

So anyhow, I did a very heavy feeding last time I watered and so far, they seem to have handled it well. I top dressed with 1/2 cup of fishbone meal and the max Terp Tea nutes 5 TBSP per plant of Bloom, Bloom Booster, and I also supplemented them with their last feeding of the nitrogen rich Grow at the rate of 2 tbsp per plant, then watered with water mixed with Recharge and Terp Tea Microbe Charge. Today I watered again and gave the max Terp Tea Bloom and Bloom Booster mixed with the water. I also top dressed the MotherLode with one more 2 tbsp top dressing of Terp Tea Grow since she has appeared to me to be nitrogen deficient this whole grow (until recently), but seem to have got her dialed in because the flowers look great.

IMG 0683
IMG 0684
IMG 0685
IMG 0688
IMG 0689
IMG 0678
IMG 0679
IMG 0680
IMG 0681
IMG 0682
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
11/30 update-

I'm happy to report that my 2nd all important miracle cannabis cancer cure grow is cruising along with some cautious optimism for a good harvest. The weird spots have still been showing themselves but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is. I have examined several of the leaves, both top and bottom, with a 100X magnifier and cannot find anything moving or remotely resembling any sort of bug. No 100% positive about WPM or any other fungal contamination. They seem to be growing fine now that I have dialed in the nutrients and the flowers are starting to stack nicely.

I have seen reports of the G-13 taking 11-12 weeks to finish! Dang I hope it's not that long. but the positive side is more days to fatten up these gals. As I like to say, I like my wife skinny and my girls fat! The MotherLode figures to finish in 10-11 weeks. Today is day 2 of week 7 so there is still plenty of time for them to put on their winter weight.

I am gearing up to start my 3rd grow seeds so that by the time these girls finish, I can immediately put these new plants in the tent and hopefully flip to 12/12 soon thereafter. I have learned so much during these two grows and one of the things I have realized is that not all seeds are created equal. After a lot of research and reading about the various breeders, and some trusted recommendations, I have decided to sprout some seeds from Ethos Genetics. I have received an order from North Atlantic Seed Company which I am very satisfied with, lots of discounts and freebies for their Thanksgiving promotion. I have not 100% decided on which strains to go with, I am leaning toward growing out their Lemon Berry Candy OG and Purple Zkittles, 2 of each strain. I did get some Ethos freebies with my order which are a pre-release of two strains, Lilac Cookies and Blueberry Cookies RBx that I am very curious about. I tend to want to try one of these this grow, but there is not a lot of information about these strains since they have not been released to the general public yet. I am going to contact Ethos and see what they might be able to tell me. Anyhow, decisions, decisions...and super fun ones at that!

So anyhow, I did a very heavy feeding last time I watered and so far, they seem to have handled it well. I top dressed with 1/2 cup of fishbone meal and the max Terp Tea nutes 5 TBSP per plant of Bloom, Bloom Booster, and I also supplemented them with their last feeding of the nitrogen rich Grow at the rate of 2 tbsp per plant, then watered with water mixed with Recharge and Terp Tea Microbe Charge. Today I watered again and gave the max Terp Tea Bloom and Bloom Booster mixed with the water. I also top dressed the MotherLode with one more 2 tbsp top dressing of Terp Tea Grow since she has appeared to me to be nitrogen deficient this whole grow (until recently), but seem to have got her dialed in because the flowers look great.
Looking great broski keep it up!! Ya I spent some decent coin on some elev8, in house genetics, and ethos is on my list as well!! Now that I’ve got some experience figured why not and I can’t wait to pop these slurricane #7.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Looking great broski keep it up!! Ya I spent some decent coin on some elev8, in house genetics, and ethos is on my list as well!! Now that I’ve got some experience figured why not and I can’t wait to pop these slurricane #7.
Thanks IG! I'll be watching your green thumb taking on the top knotch genetics and I am certain the results will be stellar. And like you, I am totally stoked to try these superior genetics now that I have a bit of experience. I just wish I knew then what I know now! 🤷‍♂️

I looked up that Slurricane #7 and that strain looks totally dank! Can't wait to see what you do with these! I am excited about this next grow, I ended up deciding on 2 plants each of the Ethos Crescendo RBx and Purple Zkittles. Got a new thread started for that to chronicle what I hope is my best grow yet!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks IG! I'll be watching your green thumb taking on the top knotch genetics and I am certain the results will be stellar. And like you, I am totally stoked to try these superior genetics now that I have a bit of experience. I just wish I knew then what I know now! 🤷‍♂️

I looked up that Slurricane #7 and that strain looks totally dank! Can't wait to see what you do with these! I am excited about this next grow, I ended up deciding on 2 plants each of the Ethos Crescendo RBx and Purple Zkittles. Got a new thread started for that to chronicle what I hope is my best grow yet!
When did you start? I popped my first I dope beans April 1st of last year. Seems like we are in a similar place with growing and even genetics. Grew out some decently priced beans and now I’m buying more premium seeds and also my first verified “elite clone”. Ya man likewise I wanna see you pop these ethos they are gonna be dank af!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

When did you start?
I just put them in the soil today! Super stoked...

We are definitely in similar places in building our knowledge. You started just a tad bit before I did in that I started my first seeds the middle of April. You really helped me a lot on that first grow (and since) because you were already using the nutrients I had bought and that was how I found a thread of yours where your pearls of wisdom and your cool encouragement really helped me a lot! So a heartfelt 'thank you' goes out to you Brother.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I just put them in the soil today! Super stoked...

We are definitely in similar places in building our knowledge. You started just a tad bit before I did in that I started my first seeds the middle of April. You really helped me a lot on that first grow (and since) because you were already using the nutrients I had bought and that was how I found a thread of yours where your pearls of wisdom and your cool encouragement really helped me a lot! So a heartfelt 'thank you' goes out to you Brother.
This made my day man foreal. I’ve learned so much from everyone here and it’s nice to pay it forward so this really means a lot broski appreciate ya! 🙌

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

12/19/21 Update

This week begins week 10 flower on this grow. It's been challenging to say the least. At this point, I think there have been so many problems with these plants that I am just trying to finish them and gather what will most likely be a dismal harvest. The MotherLode has been a complete disaster, I totally f'd her up. It's a great strain and I would most likely grow it again and I accept full responsibility for how she has turned out. The positive side of that is that I won't have to do much trimming after harvest!

I think my main problem with this grow is that I used the old soil from my first grow and did not realize how depleted of nutrients it would be. I think for the most part, they have been hungry the whole time and that is why the yield will most likely suffer on 3 of the 4 plants. For some reason, the one in front on the right has been doing better than the other 3 but still not all that great. According to the calendar, the MotherLode should finish sometime this week, and the other 3 G-13's should finish the week after. However, after looking with a loupe, none of them appear to be even close to being ripe by looking at the trichomes. The first thing I notice is there aren't nearly as many trichomes on these plants as my last grow. They are mostly clear still and not seeing any amber, even on the sugar leaves. The other thing that tells me this harvest may suffer is that despite being this close to harvest, there is NO smell at all coming from the tent. At this point I am just waiting it out to cut em down and hope for at least a good potency. Not sure how much potency will suffer from my lack of growing experience, but it's pretty obvious that yield will most likely suffer.

I'd appreciate any thought from anyone who has had a similar experience and what I might expect from this harvest.

**Miracle Medical Cannabis Cancer Cure Update**

I have been using this thread to update interested folks on my epic battle with throat cancer. I can report that I am still standing and fighting although I cannot say I have been left unscathed. It's been a rough ride for sure. A lot of this has been my fault because I have been sourcing my Cannabis outside of the MMJ system. Call me old school, but I did not want to be in their database which might affect my 2nd Amendment rights. I started this treatment with my own flower from my first grow and have been obtaining medicine that has been less than high quality. The main reason is I do not have the money to afford such large quantities of flower. So, flying by the seat of my pants, I got what I could and made medicine out of it and was thankful for it.

However, I am over 4 months into this treatment that I was expecting to take 3 months. I recently had an appointment with a Cannabis doctor who told me that the medicine I was making from sugar trim shake and some low quality buds probably wasn't effective enough to count toward my treatment. So in a way, I was back to square one. I have had success with this treatment, but it seemed like I was spinning my wheels. I live in a state that has full cannabis legality, both medically and recreationally. I finally realized that I need to up this game or this shit could take my life. I got my MMJ medical card and was able to scrape up enough $ for 4 ounces of quality dispensary flower. The guy I am working with at a local dispensary is very knowledgeable and helped me pick high THC strains with a cancer fighting terpene profile. We also got some with high anxiety fighting terpenes to help me with the panic attacks. I took the 4 ounces which consisted of 7 different strains and did the extraction, 17 grams from 4 ounces which I was very pleased with. And on top of that, the medicine is great. I have noticed it takes 2-3 days for a new batch of medicine to show how good it is. I have been taking this new oil for 5 days now and the difference is very noticeable. It lasts longer and I can stick to the 3 doses a day instead of 4 which I had to do a few times because the pain was unbearable.

I can also report that the tumor in my neck continues to change shape and size and has shrunk by at least 60%, perhaps more and is not nearly as tender as it has been. It's hard to tell because I have been able to recently tell that it goes back into my neck further than I can feel. I had my wife take a roller bottle and a gram of RSO, together with some other cancer fighting essential oils and some castor oil as a deep tissue carrier oil. I lather this anti-cancer mixture straight over the tumor as often as I think about it.

I had been getting pretty discouraged with my progress over the last month. It's been frustrating and it just seemed like the cancer was getting worse, the medicine wasn't helping anymore, or both. Working with this new medicine has really made a difference and brings me a renewed hope that I am going to win this war. Thanks to all those who have been so kind and encouraging. It means the world to me!

IMG 0073
IMG 0074
IMG 0075
IMG 0076
IMG 0077
IMG 0069
IMG 0070
IMG 0071
IMG 0072
Last edited:
Top Bottom