NEW GROW LIGHT Technology!! Induction Lighting & Sulfur Plasma

• Thread starter Elite Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whazzup

whazzup

LEP only contains very low amounts of heat radiation. Actually that is one of the problems using it stand-alone, it is too cool, you need to maintain a good room temperature! Combining it with HPS of course solves this.

When you watch my youtube videos you will find a few about a Kronocaine seedling that was vegged to the extreme under just one 300W plasma light. At about an inch of the glas filter there was no problem with the heat or light levels which are really extreme at that distance (more than the highest daylight intensities!). This shows the potential of the added LEP and how plants can take a lot of light if it is the right spectrum.

If you would have used HPS ot MH on that distance or with that intensity (>2500 micromoles!) you would certainly have problems. The UV (UVA and a little UVB) radiation at this distance is also high. UV radiation enables plants to withstand high levels of lighting.

links:
- overview Kronocaine/plasma experiment (look at this and then think what would have happened if I had added a HPS light!)
- plant really close to the glass
- another video of the Kronocaine under plasma

whazzup

whazzup

:D it's just the other way around. High levels of light enable plants to withstand UVB a lot better, with n effect in increased leaf thickness. Blame the Kronocaine I have been smoking. See, keep on reading and asking questions. If I find a public document I'll link it if I come across it.

There are a few research links on-line probably, I read this in a Oxford Journal research report and a Wageningen University library journal. The amount of UVB is relatively low. It has to be as you give it constantly. In nature it varies with the seasons.

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

I use Plasmas. I have 6 Gavita LEP 300W Plasmas, currently. I'm playing with configurations. I have 2 areas set aside in flower, they each have 2 Gavita 1000's and 1 Plasma right in the middle. There is a noticeable difference between, right under the plasma, and combined plasma/HPS. I just bought 2 more Plasmas, they perform so well in veg I got rid of all my T5s and MH lights. I'm super impressed, and I don't like to boast.

This is not sulfer plasma, and it is meant to supplement with in flower, not replace your HPS. I will be adding a 3rd HPS to my plasma grows in a couple weeks. Here is a picture of my Hash Plant right under a Plasma @ week 7 of flower.

Btw, this is organically grown Cannabis w/ Aptus boosters and no CO2 :) I live above 8,000ft. I've grown at this altitude before, and CO2 is CRUCIAL! I'm very satisfied with my non-co2 results, what do you guys think?

P

Phate_

Right on bro! You & I are on the same page! I'm converting my veg room to 2 LEP's, & my 2nd flower room to 2 x 600w Pro Series & 1 LEP....after 1 run with my 4 HPS 3 LEP room, I'm upgrading that room to 6 600's & 4-6 LEP's. :D

Building me a quality op!

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

I'm voting for
Induction!

DSCN1362.JPG
DSCN1367.JPG
DSCN1389.JPG

look at the lower growth!

Go for it. I can't see your pictures, but I can say that I'm not impressed by induction. The Gavita LEP Plasma is 99% Spectrum of the sun. It is a direct replacement and outperforms my Hortilux Blue MH 1000W bulb, hands down. No hot spots like LED, no fans, it lasts 10 years, and once the element goes out it needs a $200 referb kit.

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

Right on bro! You & I are on the same page! I'm converting my veg room to 2 LEP's, & my 2nd flower room to 2 x 600w Pro Series & 1 LEP....after 1 run with my 4 HPS 3 LEP room, I'm upgrading that room to 6 600's & 4-6 LEP's. :D

Building me a quality op!

With 600's I would do AT LEAST 4 to 1, which is the recommended ratio for the 1150Watt Gavitas. I'm using 2:1 now on two grows, one in 3 gal and one in 5 gal. You need the overlapping HPS spectrum to get the best results with Plasma. The Plasma penetrates far better than the Induction lighting, keep this in mind. It helps with resign production, and it is very noticeable! Good luck, bro!

Thanks,
Neb

P

Phate_

4 to 1. ya, I was planning on that or 2/3 - 6 Gavita 600's / 3 LEP's (to start, then 4-6) making it a 3/4 HPS | 1/4 Plasma or up to a 50/50 ratio if I get 6 for 6! :D.

I'm going all out buddy! Thanks!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Nice, so Deesnuts account is now gone, looks like there was a reply to Phate that got deleted too? And on a side-note, we never got to see the photos being mentioned. WTF is with all this bullshit around every mention of induction? Was Deesnuts just yet another of a long line of shill/multi-login creepers on this subject?

Any mods care to mention if these posts were deleted by admin or through premium membership?

dankworth

dankworth

Nice, so Deesnuts account is now gone, looks like there was a reply to Phate that got deleted too? And on a side-note, we never got to see the photos being mentioned. WTF is with all this bullshit around every mention of induction? Was Deesnuts just yet another of a long line of shill/multi-login creepers on this subject?

Any mods care to mention if these posts were deleted by admin or through premium membership?

Hahaha those fucking guys with their multiple personalities and their inductions and their case of leprosy crack my shit up.
I want to see what bullshit they try to run past us next.
Bring it on!

Dees Nuts

Dees Nuts

wow I was kickoff for spam! guess I learned the hard way. no outside links.
well. lets try again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom