New Grow New Problems!

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

I was reading the forum about solo cup cloning you replied to ... is it pretty simple it seems to be

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Clone even tho I have Probs with her won't they follow in problems

Yes take some clones!!!!

the clones would not have any issues unless your issue is genetic. Malnourished flowers dont carry into your clones/cuts. You will be fine. What I would do is get some reading and learning done first before you attempt another grow. If you would like I would be willing to help you out on the condition you start educating yourself about growing. Going off half cocked will bring you misery and wasted genetics. Been a long day sorry if I come across as an azz.

N

Nog

It's better to take a clone from a healthy plant, but I think your problem is in your soil, root disease from overwatering.

The clone will be in a different medium.
I suggest 4 cm x 4 cm rockwool cubes for clones.

The clones might make it, but they will be set back a bit from being cut from a plant that is not healthy.

On second thoughts, no, don't take clones.
Otherwise we will have pages of questions on how to grow your clones.
I couldn't bear it.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I agree I get better stalk formation from the cube they have more girth by the end of it than the ones I trans into soil.

ken dog

ken dog

Clone even tho I have Probs with her won't they follow in problems
I think you should clone them out and see for yourself... Then you will know.
Personally, I think the clones will be fine.

ken dog

ken dog

And yes, cloning in the Solo Cup like that thread explained, is an excellent low budget way to success.
That's how I would do it if I did not have an EZ cloner.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

That is a situation that would have me nervous as hell. Many a grower has gotten locked up behind a pissed off girlfriend or wife. Do not under estimate the scorn of a woman!!!!
She has ptsd from dealing with me, a drunk with ptsd, I no longer drink but the damage is done. If I lost my sativa critical kali mist pheno I would be sad...still havnt been able to grow it out
Talk about new grow new problems...I need a new house with a shop so I can start a business.

H

Hellomo

Try some other site's if you think this ones bad . There is generally better advise here with less bullshit.
But back to you're problem.
There not as perky as past few days the back ones showing lighter colors
Judging by the yellow newish growth, I'd say you have some type of micronute deficiency, so think Cobalt or Iron.. But it does seem like a bit of over watering, the plant will wilt a bit because she's trying to release water making her foliage humid and thus limp

SL8R

SL8R

I'm snippi
And yes, cloning in the Solo Cup like that thread explained, is an excellent low budget way to success.
That's how I would do it if I did not have an EZ cloner.
Been seeing a lot with good success on it I want to try seems less scientific...

N

Nog

@SL8R, go with rockwool cubes.
It's the best way.
There is no better way.

SL8R

SL8R

@SL8R, go with rockwool cubes.
It's the best way.
There is no better way.

I also read in that same forum you said don't squeeze but thump them ... moist not soaked .. should I use the rooting powder that i use for my roses ????

N

Nog

I didn't say thump them, I said flick them, to get excess water out after watering them.
You don't want to squash them and damage the structure of the rockwool cube and prevent them from holding air as well as water.
Rockwool cubes also take up little room, you can fit a heap of them on a tray.

A couple of clones in rockwool cubes can be sat on a saucer and sat in the windowsill.
Those dimpled windows they use in bathrooms are the best, as they don't let too much intense light through.
Clones need little light to root.

SL8R

SL8R

I say thump same as flick sorry if I worded wrong... Should I transplant before flowering just an odd question soil givin this much probs as you say would it affect it if I transplanted n start flower

N

Nog

I think those pots you have are big enough for flowering.

What are you doing for smoke while you are waiting for these ones to be ready?

Just curious as most people can't wait till their plants are ready so they have something to smoke, but you don't seem to be in any hurry to get them to harvest.

SL8R

SL8R

Lol naw man I'm not rushing to smoke I buy Oz at a time. I'm trying to learn more about it ... 10 yrs ago I started having seizures n I have high anxiety causes my seizures ... I took pills for 6 months made me sick mood swings blah blah blah .. I started back smoking and it's helped .. I wanna be able to have my own ...

SL8R

SL8R

But you guys say root Probs heard soil Probs and stuff, so I mean if itsunami in the roots and soil couldn't I massage the roots loosen up old dried bad soil and mix new with rooting g powder ntiger bloom cause it's a low nutes would seem to help I dunno you guys have experience I'm learning with my hard headed behind. ..

SL8R

SL8R

I've been staying g up hr extra a night reading and going over this forum n messages from others it seems that roots n soil from my thought ... I poor water on the soil it beads of N runs right out what causes that...

SL8R

SL8R

So last time we talked you said I need choose a path and go with it .. I was undecided badly... I took what you said about roots about soil about alot of things ... I made my mind doing up... I decided to do a transplant today wich was good I believe I went up just a pot size bigger so I could add more new ff soil... I also took it upon myself to massage the roots like I said very gently very very gently I knock off really 2 hand fulls of old soil put in new pots and watered with root hormone and Tiger Bloom to help roots ... I used distill water and Tiger Bloom it came out 400 ppm wich from what I read was low feeding ... within 3 hrs there praying hard man they look way better ... may be a mistake may be not we will see soon .. sorry if it makes you feel you wasted your time with advice but I choose a route with the info you gave ... here's a pick of gals.. kritikal is left Jane doe wich is bag seed right. .. also noticedo kritikal is giving a sweet skunks aroma smells so good .. the bag seed ehhh dirt hahaha prob like last batch I bought ... please dot take it wrong I did use advice from you.. I have a week off so if they take to new pot and soil and stay hardy looking come this Thursday or Friday I'll flip to 12/12 and and feed accordingly. .. thanks again @Nog ...

20160422 194313
N

Nog

Yeah looking better definately, though not 100% at the moment, but that might change.

The one on the left looks like it's in a bucket.
Did you make holes in the bottom of the bucket for the excess water to drain out?

Top Bottom