New Grow New Problems!

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

I ended up running led all the way to top and lifted gals with extra buckets it has dropped temp by another 4 or 6 °. I know it's not the best in the Grow world but I am satisfied not saying much tho ....

SL8R

SL8R

The kritikal was cut I tried cloning , we will not discuss that haha but I cut 7 clones from kritikal she still is showing over 10 bud spots. The bag seed gal I trimmed for air flow I don't know strain or anything on her wasn't gonna test it even tho she is holding up nicely

SL8R

SL8R

New update. The kritikal strain is frosty as hell, her buds are swelling and she is coming together very nicely for me ... still have till mid July before harvest so I can't wait to see my finish products. .. & I know led has em looking crazy, but there a nice deep green amazing bright white hairs looks like spoons of sugar fell on them I'm liking it and roughly 35 more days till harvest

20160603 205126
20160603 205144
Misshroom

Misshroom

Fun read! Looking forward to hearing more about the process and end result.
peace ;)

SL8R

SL8R

Lmfao no sir E they survived the bag seed gal ehuh maybe ounce, she has no freaking smell a light bit of hay but no smell.. She creeps up on you and lays you on couch, which I use for night time ... Then we have the kritikal she ran 56 days in flower I pulled as said but 5 days early cure I wanted head hi... Well the kritikal is very strong head high, I mean she will make you a bit dizzy standing burning a joint ... Strong head hi but I can still tend to garden and bail my hay so not that potent. I do catch myself zoning a lot more on the kritikal... I'll send pics in few just unpacking back home... Ow and clones still kicking strong. So all in all was not a 20lb yield about 3 ounces all together but I learn so dam much.. Thnk again guys !!!

SL8R

SL8R

Top- bag seed gal she was long and didn't swell up as much as kritikal but produced a pretty looking bud..

Bottom kritikal strain she is dense and had long buds also very beautiful shimmering all over still after 2 week of curing ... Notice both drying fast I did the orange peel trick and it put the moisture back in them withing 8 hours... Kritikal is very gooey lots of sticky resin produces it kills a joint almost. Stinks to hi hell I mean its so good I brought the neighbor some while speaking to his youngin he screams for his dad and said a skunk must of sprayed ... Made me giggle a bit.

20160715 105604
Top Bottom