New grow using the Iongrid t24 i won

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Just realized i havent seen an update on here. Howd they turn out brother?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Just realized i havent seen an update on here. Howd they turn out brother?
Sorry bro yeah they turned out really good 🙂 got 37 ounce in total off the 5 plants which considering one of them was tiny compared to the rest I was bloody impressed, all top quality bud too, I've not had one complaint anyway, there's s pic of how big the buds where, and that is off one plant

20230211 145032
20230211 144920
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Sorry bro yeah they turned out really good 🙂 got 37 ounce in total off the 5 plants which considering one of them was tiny compared to the rest I was bloody impressed, all top quality bud too, I've not had one complaint anyway, there's s pic of how big the buds where, and that is off one plant
Hell yeah dude, killer harvest!!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yep bro plenty to keep me going till next crop and got me the new vr2 headset out of it so can't complain 😊
Hell yeah! I just got to play walking dead on an Oculus. It was so cool, made me motion sick though, which i expected, cant even do the kids rides at the fair anymore lmao.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hell yeah! I just got to play walking dead on an Oculus. It was so cool, made me motion sick though, which i expected, cant even do the kids rides at the fair anymore lmao.
Yeah the new walking dead is gonna be my next purchase, the motion sickness is a bitch at first but you get used to it after a bit. I feel you with kids rides too, I'm fine on rollercoasters but owt that spins around you better be grabbing me a sick bag 🤢😂😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah the new walking dead is gonna be my next purchase, the motion sickness is a bitch at first but you get used to it after a bit. I feel you with kids rides too, I'm fine on rollercoasters but owt that spins around you better be grabbing me a sick bag 🤢😂😂
Yeah i only played it for like 45 minutes but its awesome. Wicked fun but i just coyldnt do it anymore feeling so sick lmao.

Top Bottom