new grower..any tips and advice welcome

• Thread starter bluecheese89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluecheese89

Hi there andy here
Fairly new to the growing game did 4 royal queen seeds blue mystic for my first pulled about 15oz dry..now on to big buddah seeds blue cheese as the blue mystic was quiet to my bluey taste just after tips on the strain if anyone knows anything..? I topped the mystic..well 3 of them once and the other twice and the one i did twice was not as good as the rest..thanks for looking and ill talk soon..keep blazing

Power OG

Power OG

welcome bluecheese89, i use to top my blue widows once, but started to scrog and now i rarely top at all unless i waited to long to put them in my small space and needed to shorting them up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm bluecheese. :)

R

Rugame21

Im Thinking about growin I have never grew b4 so im going to buy a growcloset to make things a little easier on the kid .So next month sometime iplan to make it happen..I like the darkstar alot. So wish me luck!!!

R

Rugame21

Thanks guyz I amazed at all the info being shared.Man I cant wait to start...

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

Welcome my friend, im new here too, its a heaven of useful information if your willing to put in the time and effort. Wish u the best of luck :)

R

Rugame21

I really cant wait.iz using the grow closet a good move for me doto it being my ffirst time?

Power OG

Power OG

hey man if you ever need any advice, id be happy to help you out, if i can, im no expert, but def, have some expieriance have a small closet grow, check out my grow journel, i can always tell you wat light and nutrients i use, anything to help a bro out.

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

hey man if you ever need any advice, id be happy to help you out, if i can, im no expert, but def, have some expieriance have a small closet grow, check out my grow journel, i can always tell you wat light and nutrients i use, anything to help a bro out.
What nutrients do U use?

Haggardass

Haggardass

Welcome, any questions and I'll be glad to help where I can.

i use fox farm ocean forrest soil, i use fox farms full nutrient line up, with bontanicare cal/mag and organic blackstrap molasses. have had great results, i am looking into heavy 16 nutrient line up, i have a few friends here that swear by it.

I used to use almost the exact same thing i actually just switched over to something else, so far I'm having great results, I loved fox farms nutes but got tired of using so much damn ph up, had great results though.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Just got recommended over to advanced nutrients iguana juice by my boy clockworx, organic, ph 6.4, plenty of everything the plants need and also advanced nutes Nirvana in weeks 4,5,6 of flower, don't get me wrong fox farms works and I'm still going to keep them around just in case i run out and get screwed waiting for shipping but its just so easy to use iguana juice, haven't touched my meter or my ph up since. And honestly my plants are prettier than ever and not burning or anything

Haggardass

Haggardass

I also use foxfarms ocean forest but next run I'll be mixing it 50/50 with coco

Haggardass

Haggardass

Its more airy then just straight soil, nice and fluffy, it dries out faster instead of staying soggy which is better for roots, ocean forest isn't really good for developing roots, ever notice when you pull the root ball there isn't many thick feeder roots? Just tons of little thin hairy roots, healthy plants equals healthy plants.

Top Bottom