New Grower At An Old Age

• Thread starter Oldhippy1955
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oldhippy1955

Im sure they will fill the space in. Big pots allow big roots. I could probably run 1 plant under my 400w in a container that big and get great results. Just keep growing and find out : ) with the help of people on this site im sure you can grow some very fine cannabis.

the light penetration on a 400w isnt too deep, how far away is the light from your canopy?
I try to keep the light between 8" to 12" and not burning yet.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

I will take a shot tonight when they wake up. And YES I am hooked!!! Think I would rather raise them as I had to smoke em!!! I love pretty plants of all kinds. growing in a 3.5 feet x 5.5 feet with 8 foot ceiling. two 17 gallon pots 10"area fan. 6" exhaust & 6" carbon filter with a 10"x10" supply opening.

as was stated earlier....running a 400w ....you are a bit under gunned for this space
a gavita 600/750 would work nicely
think of it as a 3d space...you have 19.25 sq ft by approx 18 inches vertical for decent buds to develop and this area needs to have sufficiently light

welcome aboard by the way
fwiw

O

Oldhippy1955

as was stated earlier....running a 400w ....you are a bit under gunned for this space
a gavita 600/750 would work nicely
think of it as a 3d space...you have 19.25 sq ft by approx 18 inches vertical for decent buds to develop and this area needs to have sufficiently light

welcome aboard by the way
fwiw
Now that you said something I was kinda worried about the light spread, more light better buds! 600 watt next time, good Christmas present to me from me!!!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yessssss those look sweet but when you get the chance you should take some shots under a better light or out if the closet wit your flash on so we could see what's up lol they look sweet tho OG keep up the good work.

Top Bottom