New Grower At An Old Age

• Thread starter Oldhippy1955
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oldhippy1955

Thanks Man, Have taken a whole bunch of Percocet and have to get away from them! Hurry up grow!!!! Gonna just medicate myself and see how long I can go, this Zombie Kush should be better then the D'Jango I am smoking now.
Another lil update: at the end of 5 weeks bloom, kinda proud of my first grow!!!
DSC 0001
DSC 0002

DSC 0003
DSC 0004
DSC 0005
DSC 0006
O

Oldhippy1955

Any recent pics my man? They look banging I'm tryin to see some finished product. It's been awhile bro
Did the flush Wednesday, water only for 10 days.
 DSC0001
Cut on Saturday next week!!! Seams like it has been FOREVER since I started Got clones of Zombie and Django in the wings!!! Little more light on next grow, found some cheep 200 watt cfl along with my hps 400. This grow will get me 1/2 pound off the two plants, enough till next harvest. Will I never have to buy again?

O

Oldhippy1955

POP that damn thing!!! Bestest thing I have ever done! Just the time alone with my girls watching them grow and bloom was Well Worth the tiny effort I had to put in. Now I cut their throats crush them in my hands and smoke emmmmmm!!!!!!!

O

Oldhippy1955

I got their sister and their cuzzn taking their place! Cuz is Django, daytime smoke and the Zombie is good night folks!! Nice mix.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Oldhippy1955,
First, read through your journal, real nice job, congrats on your harvest. You found out something about our beloved cannabis plant, consuming it is a pleasure, growing it is the addictive part.
Second, would like to invite you and all the other old farts here to check out "Curmudgeonland...Home of The Old Farts Club". We be in the "Smokers Lounge" section. We discuss all kinds of different shit there.
Three, congrats again, ya old fart. Peace and great growin`.

Top Bottom