New grower! First clone!- need advice plz!!

• Thread starter GivingTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GivingTree

should have did wut ne obliviscaris said to do... i planted in soiland it died within hours!

Onespark

Onespark

Serious? Bummer. You must have put it in some hot soil because that has never happened to me. I cut it off the plant, stick in water until I put it into coco or soil, then I keep it in a hood with high humidity and they always root right up. Never any hormone or any other products used. Sorry buddy. Perhaps you need a nice pack of seeds or a clean cut someone is running? I never thought the water route worked very well for cannabis. Works great for my fittonias though :sun

Good luck mang

The Gooch

The Gooch

mother plant

this is a pic of the mother plant i want to know where u think it will show sex first. i diagrammed it to make it easier. green is the main stem, red is the leaves that grow first, then blue is the branches that sprout next, and pink is the leaves that sprout from the branch. i thought it would sex in the black circle first but i think i see some kind of pistils where pink and blue meet but im not sure (could just b new growth or leaves commin in.).. maybe u can zoom in enough to see for me. but any info or advice u can give would b appreciated..
Def a male bro!

T

Thatgirl

The pistols will grow right out of the calyx, that def. looks male to me too. Since it is male, this will give you a good chance to practice taking clones though, and you won't have to risk wasting some good girl cuttings when the time comes. WHen you put the cutting in the dirt, did you water it so it was completely, completely soggy? I have found that when rooting directly in dirt, they will keel over if not properly soaked in the beginning. ALso, they will sometimes flop over from shock, but they aren't really dead. They bounce back in 24 hours or so.

Top Bottom