New grower from Ontario

• Thread starter Balloft
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Balloft

Hi , my wife gave me 4 potted plants ( great wife ) . She transplanted them from red cups 1 week ago into pro mix premium potting mix . Is this medium ok ? And should I add Nutrients .
I have them in the basement under crappy light right now , once I’m sure of no frost the pots will go outside

This is so exciting .....

New grower from ontario
FTCG

FTCG

Nice, that Pink Kush looks really healthy. All the Pink Kush clones I get are riddled with bugs (thrips, mites) and Powdery Mildew. You are lucky because you have killer kush in your hands.

If you have not yet added any nutrients, you can start feeding about a week or 2 from now.

You could start quarter strength nutrients anytime you want. And come up with a schedule, every 3 or 4 days you feed etc. Gradually increase up to 1200ppms for a 2-3 foot bush.

Looks good for now, I would feed in a week or so after letting the plant set up shop in the new pots.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,v never used it so not totally sure but I don't think pro mix has any nutritional value.dont quote me on that though as I'm not certain.

FTCG

FTCG

I,v never used it so not totally sure but I don't think pro mix has any nutritional value.dont quote me on that though as I'm not certain.
It doesn't have any added nutritional value. It does have some mycorrizae though. And there is some value it in, just not much.

Give it a light feeding and see how the plant responds.

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

1 part perlite, 1 part worm castings, 1 part coco noir, 4 parts soil...

Latest posts

Top Bottom