• Thread starter BioNI420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

no not lights out
Yea any foliar you do has to be before lights out or will burn the plants

Was it like that before the foliar?

Foliars are good but the best way to get nutrition to your plant is through the roots. Foliars can get you out of a pinch quickly or to work around root ph issues, but their effectiveness is questionable, and if not done properly can hurt your plant. Basically anything in the solution that has a differing electrically charged molecule

B

BioNI420

Yea any foliar you do has to be before lights out or will burn the plants

Was it like that before the foliar?

Foliars are good but the best way to get nutrition to your plant is through the roots. Foliars can get you out of a pinch quickly or to work around root ph issues, but their effectiveness is questionable, and if not done properly can hurt your plant. Basically anything in the solution that has a differing electrically charged moleci only foilar

i only foilar epson salt i dont like to apply apply to soil. i use lime in soil for calcuim.

B

BioNI420

and it dont believe the leaf's are getting scrotched is that not kinda a myth about the lights on foilar feed. maytbe if you running 1000 hps or something

Stokes

Stokes

i only foilar epson salt i dont like to apply apply to soil. i use lime in soil for calcuim.

Had you been dealing with magnesium issues?

Mag is generally better left alone unless the plant starts to ask for it or if you know you have soil it water issues , its typically an easily identifiable deficiency and quickly remedied

Stokes

Stokes

and it dont believe the leaf's are getting scrotched is that not kinda a myth about the lights on foilar feed. maytbe if you running 1000 hps or something

Its absolutely not a myth, if it were i wouldmt have been able to look at your plant and see burn which would lead me to ask you, but you do you

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I've never seen spraying the leaves cause burn. I've done it many times without a problem. The humidity from spraying before lights out could help mold get started, however.

Stokes

Stokes

Because i didnt learn the hard way on my second grow or anything

And because programmers at the google are in cahoots with me

Its not just about the Epsom salt, its about what else is in your water that it reacts with, as well as the amount of light theyre getting.

This is like one of those never ever ph soil things all over again. Because it “works for me it works for everyone”
IMG 9230

Stokes

Stokes

it’s a myth

You also say that theres no such thing as hot soil soooooooo

I just got lucky lol
Was total coincidence that i asked him out of nowhere if he did foliars. Then i asked when he did them. All by accident lol

But ok

IMG 9231

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Its not just about the Epsom salt, its about what else is in your water that it reacts with, as well as the amount of light theyre getting.
It's true that substances in the water can be a problem. That's especially true for oils that change how water droplets adhere to the leaf surface. Substances that dissolve and are absorbed by the leaf, however, typically don't have that effect. Burn happens when the water spreads at the point of contact with the leaf, forming a hemispherical lens that focuses light at a single spot on the leaf. Cannabis leaves have tiny hair-like structures on the leaf that prevent the water from spreading.

This is like one of those never ever ph soil things all over again. Because it “works for me it works for everyone”
Not in my case. I've researched this subject. I've tested it on my own plants, too. So far, I've never been able to produce a burn from spraying my cannabis plants.

Because it never rains at night time
It's never rained in any of my tents, day or night. Humidity increases when the lights are off and the tent cools, though.

• Love
Reactions: Zab
Stokes

Stokes

It's true that substances in the water can be a problem. That's especially true for oils that change how water droplets adhere to the leaf surface. Substances that dissolve and are absorbed by the leaf, however, typically don't have that effect. Burn happens when the water spreads at the point of contact with the leaf, forming a hemispherical lens that focuses light at a single spot on the leaf. Cannabis leaves have tiny hair-like structures on the leaf that prevent the water from spreading.

Not in my case. I've researched this subject. I've tested it on my own plants, too. So far, I've never been able to produce a burn from spraying my cannabis plants.

It's never rained in any of my tents, day or night. Humidity increases when the lights are off and the tent cools, though.

Stagnant wet air is the biggest contributing factor when it comes to mold.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

all i know is with 100 % certainty is that you take all the info you read on the internet , all the info you get from lighting companys , it's all wrong the guys in here no more then spiderdarmer or mars or fox farm or gaia green

Stokes

Stokes

all i know is with 100 % certainty is that you take all the info you read on the internet , all the info you get from lighting companys , it's all wrong the guys in here no more then spiderdarmer or mars or fox farm or gaia green

The problem is that some people can get away with shit under their Circumstances, then preach it as gospel.

Different lights have different intensities.

Water ph/ec varies greatly from region to region

Organic amendments have dosing instructions for a reason.

Lots of good people on here but there is also some terrible information that gets posted here. Bad advice that can literally ruin grows

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

The problem is that some people can get away with shit under their Circumstances, then preach it as gospel.

Different lights have different intensities.

Water ph/ec varies greatly from region to region

Organic amendments have dosing instructions for a reason.

Lots of good people on here but there is also some terrible information that gets posted here. Bad advice that can literally ruin grows
ok

Top Bottom