B

Boomckissick

First Grow and reddit is not a nice place. Looking for friendly advice also
New growth is it normal
20221024 155200

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

More pics coming. Thanks for your opinion so far. Ive been watering irregularly. As they need it. Is that not a good idea?
Have a read here, this will greatly help you understand your watering needs for your specific grow.

can you take a pic of the tent so i can see the orientation of the light to the different plants

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok they are hungry and not getting enough nitrogen for the amount of light they are receiving… do you happen to have cal mag?

also make sure you read that watering thread to help you going forward

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What is amended to the soil?
Do you have a water meter?
3 gallon is fine, that's all we use.

B

Boomckissick

Have a read here, this will greatly help you understand your watering needs for your specific grow.

can you take a pic of the tent so i can see the orientation of the light to the different plants

20221024 211007 HDR
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah move the seedlings to the corners and give a full dose of cal mag with a thorough watering. Things should look better within 3 days or sooner

B

Boomckissick

What is amended to the soil?
Do you have a water meter?
3 gallon is fine, that's all we use.
I had no clue what I was doing man. I put in a bunch of eggshells, coffee grounds, fish fertalizer, worm castings and a few worms. And just a dash of "organic gardens all purpose 444" at the first watering. I know it's a mess but I'm looking for help now before I mess up these seedlings

Latest posts

Top Bottom