New growth on my plants is yellow

• Thread starter tomjhannon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomjhannon

tomjhannon

My plants are at about 6 weeks veg. I've been feeding the Fox farm nutrients and growing them in Fox farm soil. It's just the one plant that's turning yellow right now. I'm hoping it doesn't spread. I take that back...now there is two. I included pics
IMG_0364.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Iron deficiency?
Bro I think he's right on with this. Strictly just by looking at the pics. Which would be better in a different light. It's really hard to see in that purple light. But if you read through this article, which was very good, I think you'll come to that conclusion. Keep us updated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its an iron issue almost certainly PH related. Im am more than sure

Flush with a temp and ph balanced water with a light dose of cal mag 3x pot volume.

Then feed half dose nutrients at 1x pot volume.

Lots of work but quick fix. Then give a good dry cycle.

Lpena93

Lpena93

Its an iron issue almost certainly PH related. Im am more than sure

Flush with a temp and ph balanced water with a light dose of cal mag 3x pot volume.

Then feed half dose nutrients at 1x pot volume.

Lots of work but quick fix. Then give a good dry cycle.
Yes it can be iron too, dude needs to act quick! Add some micro

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its PH. They show no signs of N tox and N will will effect multiple other nutrients … no signs of lockout or you’d see multiple signs if tox/deficiency combinations . The first micro to be effected by PH is usually iron. A sulfur deficiency can sometimes look like iron but this is not… its Iron 100% and its 99.99999% due to pH.

Uo to you if you choose to disregard that but i have a bit of experience also

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats his ph?
Wont know now he flushed already… thats why it’s getting better. No idea if the flush was large enough to maintain the rest if the grow but something needs to change in his grow ir it will iust happen again

Latest posts

Top Bottom