New Hampshire Grower.. 0.0

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Newish to thcfarmers.. I'm into hydroponics atm, semi exp'ed in soil growing. Just recently switched to hydro. And liking it so far. Just trying to get a decent havest..

Below I have my current closet grow. 3 plants.. Nothing major..

SO. @THCdurk for introducing me to an experienced grower for some well needed info!

Grow on peeps. Love how the site is ran, very friendly people and some veteran growers

New hampshire grower 00
THCdurk

THCdurk

What happen to the lil cabinet you had? You changed up the system? And who helped I'm glad you got everything sorted out OG. And you fairly close to me like 2 hrs away b. Good growing.

embaks

embaks

What happen to the lil cabinet you had? You changed up the system? And who helped I'm glad you got everything sorted out OG. And you fairly close to me like 2 hrs away b. Good growing.
I still have that, I have two chillin in there sprayed some co2 and shut it, but the lid on the hydro system was letting light into the water which was causing most of my problems. I texted the owner of unique hydroponics (/ the place I ordered it from) and he's looking me up with a custom lid , with sheet metal over it to reflect the light away from the water.

As for being 2 hours away.. Once I get a car.. Well have to chop some up.. Some home grown.. I'm always down for that haha!

Smoke hooked me up

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word okay that's what's up and yeah I thought the roots looked a lil dark but like I said I don't know anything about then systems. Lol I'm glad he helped ypu out bro.
And shit dawg um always down to smoke a blunt so whenever I hot a whip so maybe soring time imma have go take road trip.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lookin good my G just keep up the good work and read massive new things about your system and watch videos you can never learn enough about it bro.

embaks

embaks

That's what my days consist of. Reading about cannabis and hydroponic s

THCdurk

THCdurk

You should get a bigger light the Mars hydro are on sale on amazon. Or you can find a cheap one on ebay for the low like 130 for a 300w or someshit like that

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I can't wait to go home imma germinate me a Bubbas gift so I can hopefully make my very own first cross wit some reg girl scout cookies seeds.
Imma call it Bubbas cookies
Or cookie scout present
And if I cross wit my holygrail plant
Holy cookies or gods cookies lmao I can't wait.

embaks

embaks

I got that for free. If I had the extra doe I'd invest into the 300w or the hps killer the 600w led

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word bro. Shit is indeed some chronic. Not as loud as my favorite fruity pebbles lmao. Or that Chemdog. Sadly I never see those strains in my parts any more just sour and blue dream that same old wack shit. And GDP which makes me want to throw up I hate that bud so much lmfao. Shit is garbagio I'll never touch it again. :puke2:

embaks

embaks

I just started a seed a found in some dense nugs my girls friend brought over. It was a little small seed. But it was the right color and didn't pop when I squeezed. Its been two days and the little root is like a quarter inch

embaks

embaks

I'm a lemon haze fan.. I don't really like gdp. Unless it's in a game white grape, Chemdog is dank as fuck. The bud around here is junk unless you find a good contact. And get them danks,for the loww.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I got my one connect that has known me since I was a kid so I only fuck w him but even he gets stuck wit some booboo sometimes. And I've never smoked lemon haze. Not a biggy on haze it's gotta be some chronic. And big dutch masters only bro

embaks

embaks

I just love the taste. Its mouth watering.. Just like them fruity pebbles

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word man fruity pebbles is my shitt haha I can't wait to go home and smoke I'm bored as shit rn at work man

Top Bottom