New Hampshire Grower.. 0.0

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Word it be snowing like a mother fucker over there man. And why don't you apply at mad diff places then and you'll be gucci.

embaks

embaks

The reason I smoke is to cope with my anxitey. I have a social phobia and I get all weird and sweaty when I'm in a group of people. I even had to go to a private school with like 19 kids Max, I have a hard time keeping jobs. I need to find the perfect job where I only work with like 2-3 people,

embaks

embaks

And the all the meds I'm on haven't changed in five years.. And the doctor I use to go to told me she can't help me anymore because I smoke

THCdurk

THCdurk

That's wild bro I got the same problem tho I got bad anxiety. My hands get so sweaty like I just dipped them in a bucket of water. That's why when I'm at work I just put in headphones or else I feel like everyone is looking at me lmao. So I hear you on that bro.

embaks

embaks

I hate it. I know I shouldn't but I let it limit me to what I can do.. Unfortunately.. Trying to change doe

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I hear you og you'll be aight mayneee you don't need no dam doctor bro. I don't go to the doctors because I don't wanna find out what's wrong wit me I'd rather live life and go wot the flow. My girl hates that I don't go to the doctors but idc. My anxiety woukd eat me alive if I knew something was wrong internally or someshit. You feel me?

embaks

embaks

Word I hear you og you'll be aight mayneee you don't need no dam doctor bro. I don't go to the doctors because I don't wanna find out what's wrong wit me I'd rather live life and go wot the flow. My girl hates that I don't go to the doctors but idc. My anxiety woukd eat me alive if I knew something was wrong internally or someshit. You feel me?

Real shit my dude

embaks

embaks

Nadda yoo, just kickin it with my girl blazing watching a movie straight chilllinn. U?

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I got cable but I don't watch it I'm always on my xbox dawg and once you get your skills up you'll get that guap up don't worry og everybody gets theirs. Sometimes it just takes time trust that's the first thing my OG from the streets told me.

embaks

embaks

I'm only 21 I got plenty of time to get mine, this growing thing would have been alot easier if I were using autos.. I tried buying a bunch of seeds off line with one of those pre paid cards and it was declined a shit ton.. Even though there was over 5 bills on it..

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word that's what I fuck wit straight autos I love then and I'm impatient t.

THCdurk

THCdurk

He'll yeah I fuck wit styles p and jada I like alot of the older dudes some new shit is aight like migos
And you didnt notice my avi is gucci mane hahahahaha
Go on herbies they got a good selection of autos for the low low

Top Bottom