New Here And To Growing. First Attempt Going Swell :)

• Thread starter Isuzumafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

New here first time grower been about 3 weeks so far
New here and to growing first attempt going swell
I topped the plant 2 days ago I wanted some help from someone with experience did I top my plant for fim it. I was going for a fim but how can you tell how many colas will form?
New here and to growing first attempt going swell 3
Anyway this is my other baby she's just about a week old.
New here and to growing first attempt going swell 2

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can definitely see two, it's a real trick to be able to push it to four when it 'wants' to make two. Welcome! :)

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Within some hours look at how she looks now. Seems like I didn't successfully top though. Looks like I just trimmed the leaves :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You got it! You're getting four tops. Very good! All you want to do is get the very tip of the meristem.

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

That's great! Thanks for the info @Seamaiden my girl looked a bit down lately so I put her a little lower from the light. But too much and I changed my fan placement to a better place for a good 75 degrees with lights on. This is how she looks now reaching for the sky! And she's getting taller as well :D

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

If you notice the tips on the top growth is bent up and some tips are down. What does this mean ?

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

Yet another update on the top. Idk if I should be making updates here or if I should just start a thread grow journal thing.

Top Bottom