New here from Ann Arbor area

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

We need to figure out how to share genetics of what works outdoors in our area best👌
@Novaracer69 are you in the Ann Arbor area? I'm a little north and west of you in Ingham county. I'm running autoflowers in the greenhouse this year but I'm interested in finding photos that finish without much issues in our rainy wet falls. If we get enough like minded locals interested, we might be able to make this happen.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

@Novaracer69 are you in the Ann Arbor area? I'm a little north and west of you in Ingham county. I'm running autoflowers in the greenhouse this year but I'm interested in finding photos that finish without much issues in our rainy wet falls. If we get enough like minded locals interested, we might be able to make this happen.
I have been crossing autos with photos for a bigger plant that finishes by middle of September. I am putting out some that I did last year. Zkittlez autoflower x blue dream
And candy kush autoflower x blue dream

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have been crossing autos with photos for a bigger plant that finishes by middle of September. I am putting out some that I did last year. Zkittlez autoflower x blue dream
And candy kush autoflower x blue dream
That sounds like a workable plant. So basically by back crossing an autoflower with a photoperiod plant, you're creating your very own fast flowering strain?

I grew fast flowers last year. I got a good harvest out of it but it still became a dance with the powdery mildew demons as I got into October.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

That sounds like a workable plant. So basically by back crossing an autoflower with a photoperiod plant, you're creating your very own fast flowering strain?

I grew fast flowers last year. I got a good harvest out of it but it still became a dance with the powdery mildew demons as I got into October.
Yeah the trick is to get something that finishes by September 15th after that it get cooler and wet. This year I am trying Beauveria Bassiana to see if it makes life easier. Last year I didn't have much trouble with pm it was the grass hoppers. I used BT last year as part of my IPM routine. This year I am growing BT because I am cheap🤣 but this year it will be something else that needs my attention.

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Hey brother, first day too, quick question what kind of CBD: THC ratios you like?..and as far as the smaller plants, they're different genetics and even within the same cultivar the growths will be different, with your occasional runts here and there. Your plants look nice and happy though, and the smaller ones might prefer a bit more time to dry off compared to the bigger ones.

And yeah,treat the outside like the plague,if you're strictly indoors. always a good idea to quickly change clothes when your coming home from a long day outside,especially if you have an outdoor garden or live in wooded areas. Better to be safe and proactive, than battling mites or other pests.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Hey brother, first day too, quick question what kind of CBD: THC ratios you like?..and as far as the smaller plants, they're different genetics and even within the same cultivar the growths will be different, with your occasional runts here and there. Your plants look nice and happy though, and the smaller ones might prefer a bit more time to dry off compared to the bigger ones.

And yeah,treat the outside like the plague,if you're strictly indoors. always a good idea to quickly change clothes when your coming home from a long day outside,especially if you have an outdoor garden or live in wooded areas. Better to be safe and proactive, than battling mites or other pests.
I believe that the Snake Oil strain is supposed to be 18% CBD and around 5% THC. I do not like more THC than that.

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

The reason I asked was , I can't smoke THC.,.it just makes me paranoid/self conscious... but I'm looking into CBD rich hemp..literally less than 0.30 THC....according the the Farm Bill...the half pounds go for 200$...some places the 1/4 pound goes for like 50$ ... so I want to try pure CBD for my mental health.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

The reason I asked was , I can't smoke THC.,.it just makes me paranoid/self conscious... but I'm looking into CBD rich hemp..literally less than 0.30 THC....according the the Farm Bill...the half pounds go for 200$...some places the 1/4 pound goes for like 50$ ... so I want to try pure CBD for my mental health.
The strain of hemp you want is from Kentucky. Their hemp has a high CBD count and still complies with the below .30 THC the Feds will accept.

Top Bottom