New here. Just saying High. Any of my old friends made it over look in this thread?

• Thread starter Integra21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Welcome @ the Farm Integra21!

Very nice ScroG setup & bubble chunks!

Keep it up!

I

Integra21

Welcome @ the Farm Integra21!

Very nice ScroG setup & bubble chunks!

Keep it up!

Thanks a lot. I love your setup. That dank of yours looks like some real top quality herb. When reading your posts it kinda sounded like you're a breeder. Do you have a seedbank you distribute through?

HortiLab

HortiLab

You are welcome Integra21!

Yes, we are a fresh seed company located in the NL and will start to distribute our seeds in the near future.

In order to stay up to date about current developments feel free to check our forum here at the farm:

I

Integra21

Sweet. Thanks for the link. Some unique and powerful strains from what I could see. Looking forward to trying a couple of those out. Keep up the good work. I have nothing but respect for you breeders who bring us countless top quality strains that seem to be getting better and better evey day. You will definetly be hearing form me and I will be lurking in your thread.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for the Welcome. I try to show it all so that if I mess up, others can avoid my mistakes. I personally have never got to try Cat Piss, but from how nice the Piss is, I can only imagine how nice it would be to smoke. The problem with the GO was I was trying to do all organic dwc and using the Fox Farm trio, and my girld were showing a cal/mag deficiency. So I went for a hunt for organic cal/mag and the GO line just came out, I got the first bottle off of the truck. And that was before the instructions and mix charts were even out. First dose added just killed the whole crop. I contacted them and they said it was weird and that had never happened in any of their tests and told me that those nutrients were ment for soil and should never be used in dwc. Im just assuming it was a chemical reaction between the ff and go. Thanks for the compliment, My goal was to get a pound per light and assumed I wouldnt hit it, and when the way in came, I just about shit my pants. The last run and almost all of my grows were with Technaflora's full lineup. BC Boost, BC Bloom, BC Grow, Thrive Alive Red B vitamin, Awesome Blossom, and sugar daddy. I have my own custom mix that is a little different than their mix charts, and this current grow is the first time for me using SnowStorm Ultra and Gravty, so we'll see how it goes. Thanks for all of the kind words and I prromise there will be more to come.

I am more into the 10 week or less strains so never gave ctapiss a run. The cat piss was around alot around 8-10 years ago.

I killed a DWC mom in one day once by letting it get to dry. looked just like that. Amazing growth but less forgiving than soil/soiless.

Kicking ass on the grows. Hope the gravity and snow storm works out for you.

To share a little about my experience with it. I tried gravity but felt it hurt the yield. Did make the bud a little harder, but I was already getting solid buds.

A friend had better results than me with it. He recommended it and that was why I gave it a run.

But he was using a different strain, no c02 and normally gets " more airy and fluffy" buds. So the gravity did make a improvement in his yield and bud tightness.

Results seem to differ depending on strain and the type of results
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the results.

I

Integra21

I am more into the 10 week or less strains so never gave ctapiss a run. The cat piss was around alot around 8-10 years ago.

I killed a DWC mom in one day once by letting it get to dry. looked just like that. Amazing growth but less forgiving than soil/soiless.

Kicking ass on the grows. Hope the gravity and snow storm works out for you.

To share a little about my experience with it. I tried gravity but felt it hurt the yield. Did make the bud a little harder, but I was already getting solid buds.

A friend had better results than me with it. He recommended it and that was why I gave it a run.

But he was using a different strain, no c02 and normally gets " more airy and fluffy" buds. So the gravity did make a improvement in his yield and bud tightness.

Results seem to differ depending on strain and the type of results
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the results.
Cool, thanks for the info. I had already made some early guesses along those lines. It seemed like when I started running it that new growth was put on hold. The new buds do seem to be rock hard though. My guess is I should really wait until like a week or 2 at most before harvest, pretty much right after the second growth spurt finishes, and then go with the heavy feeding schedule for the last week just to harden up what is already there. It may hav hurt the yield on the piss, but only time will tell. But for the Blue kush, they grow very airy, abnormal buds compared to my normal ones, so I see it doing nothing but helping. I do have to say that it seems like the snow storm really worked as advertised. It doesnt seem to make them any frostier than the strain s capable of but more so makes sure that it reaches the potential of what the strain is capable since slight stress and and anything less than perfection can lower the number of trichs produced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom