New here - Looking for directions :)

• Thread starter Funkt86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Funkt86

Hi All,

New to this site, and to forums in general, as strange as that may sound. Long time very small scale grower, outdoor and indoor, but looking for a community to start a dialogue with and up my game and bring new ideas to the table.

2x immediate questions as I've just had a recent harvest:
  1. Bud Mutations - indoor buds turning white at the tips towards last couple of months of grow
  2. Harvest Timeframe - Couple of really good pics of the trichs on the plants just harvested. Just looking for some feedback based on the strains, images and conditions to see if I should have let them go longer to got them at peak.
As a side note, I'm also interested in starting a CBD / THC business, fighting for the legalization of THC and reimagining a world made from hemp.

Any directions would be appreciated and hit me up for a conversation on any other areas of interest.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! :) You’ve got some really knowledgeable people here always looking to help. I noticed you mentioned a couple of pictures in your intro but I don’t think they got uploaded unfortunately.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hi All,

New to this site, and to forums in general, as strange as that may sound. Long time very small scale grower, outdoor and indoor, but looking for a community to start a dialogue with and up my game and bring new ideas to the table.

2x immediate questions as I've just had a recent harvest:
  1. Bud Mutations - indoor buds turning white at the tips towards last couple of months of grow
  2. Harvest Timeframe - Couple of really good pics of the trichs on the plants just harvested. Just looking for some feedback based on the strains, images and conditions to see if I should have let them go longer to got them at peak.
As a side note, I'm also interested in starting a CBD / THC business, fighting for the legalization of THC and reimagining a world made from hemp.

Any directions would be appreciated and hit me up for a conversation on any other areas of interest.
Welcome aboard ✌🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom