New here *Tent Grow*

• Thread starter Cflking2323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cflking2323

Cflking2323

Whats up everyone, new here and want to show my most recent grow. Its in a 5x5 tent.

What Im working with:

125 watt CFL's with hoods-
65k for veg and 27k for flower

Using passive intakes at the bottom and a 6 inch exhaust fan up top pulling hot air out of the tent.

Roots organic soil
Root pouch cloth growing bags
Fox farm nutes, Grow big and Big bloom

Strains are:
Royal Queen Seeds, White widow and OG Kush. Also have a Bay 11 Grandaddy purp. They are about 30 days along in veg. Plan on changing bulbs and flipping lights around day 45-50. I dont want them too tall, also going to use LST for side branches. More pics to come!! Enjoy :)
New here tent grow
New here tent grow 2
New here tent grow
New here tent grow
New here tent grow 2

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

Not sure why it posted the pics so many times lol oh well.

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

What does everyone think? Kinda small for a month but they are filling out nice.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The thread link is above in my post, in Green. I did not show a grow there, it was just to discuss the light that I had created.

kweezy420

kweezy420

lookin pretty sweet so far, cant wait to see some flower pics later on

P

PakiWeed

Very nice! :D Is this sativa? May I ask you something? I have this Sativa for 1 month i think and in all pictures i find here they look well grown small like yours, but mines growing weird.

IMG00044_20130419_1055.jpg

IMG00043_20130415_2258.jpg

If you got any clue why is it like this? Thanks!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah because it only has one cfl so far away.

Get more light. You will never see side branching or true veg with that low of light. T5s are cheap as hell online and in Home Depot.

If you do it illegally its all the same risk to just do it right

P

PakiWeed

Yeah because it only has one cfl so far away.

Get more light. You will never see side branching or true veg with that low of light. T5s are cheap as hell online and in Home Depot.

If you do it illegally its all the same risk to just do it right

Thank you so much! Good luck with your garden! :)) I'll keep lookin

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

Yes I agree, needs more light to avoid the stretching. I also use cfl, just keep the lights alot closer and much more wattage.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Save up and buy a 400 watt light! or some t5s at the least if you can. You will truthfully thank yourself later.

Plants look great, pots are off the ground and your tent looks good. Your yield will be 10x bigger with more light!

My buddys first grow years back was with CFLs. He got descent nugs and yield but he used something like 20 of them lol! & they were all right next to the buds. I think it was almost 400 watts in CFLs lol!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They look great, are you going to flower with the CFL's?? There really good for veg, but you can greatly increase your yield if you get a HPS for flower, there not too expensive just check out Ebay, good luck.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Save up and buy a 400 watt light! or some t5s at the least if you can. You will truthfully thank yourself later.

Plants look great, pots are off the ground and your tent looks good. Your yield will be 10x bigger with more light!

My buddys first grow years back was with CFLs. He got descent nugs and yield but he used something like 20 of them lol! & they were all right next to the buds. I think it was almost 400 watts in CFLs lol!

For the PERFECT 400w CFL array, just click on the green words above, lol!

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

Thanks guys, and yes I plan to flower with cfl. I will have somewhere around 300 watts, Someday I will invest in a nice HPS. For now Im just going to stick with flouros :) This will be my 7th harvest so Im sure I will want to change up my growing style and equipment soon!

Well I installed my new carbon scrubber and inline fan today. Its a 6 inch rated at 440 cfm, Its just on the floor with ducting to exhaust hot air out the top of tent. Heres a pic from today

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

You spend the money on a nice tent fan and filter, why not your lighting? if i may ask.

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

You spend the money on a nice tent fan and filter, why not your lighting? if i may ask.

To be honest I got the tent and ventilation system from a close friend. He is a medical cardholder and needed a place to keep his stuff for a while. I usually grow in a home made cabinet thats much smaller. This is my first tent grow. Thanks for looking * Also have a new pic*

Latest posts

Top Bottom