New here *Tent Grow*

• Thread starter Cflking2323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cflking2323

Cflking2323

New pic today. Thinking of flipping to 12/12 soon, they are almost a foot tall so probly wait another two weeks or so then switch to flowering. Image

P

paulycali

New pic today. Thinking of flipping to 12/12 soon, they are almost a foot tall so probly wait another two weeks or so then switch to flowering. View attachment 307287

Looking good for sure. I would top them then wait a week or so and flip. You'll get way better branching after you've topped them. A topped plant usually yields more than an un topped plant. Top away :)

Cflking2323

Cflking2323

Looking good for sure. I would top them then wait a week or so and flip. You'll get way better branching after you've topped them. A topped plant usually yields more than an un topped plant. Top away :)

Thanks, I have topped in the past and like the extra side branches. But I like to have a big main cola of bud on top. Just how I like my plants to look. I will use LST for the branches and keepnice short bushy plants.

P

paulycali

Thanks, I have topped in the past and like the extra side branches. But I like to have a big main cola of bud on top. Just how I like my plants to look. I will use LST for the branches and keepnice short bushy plants.

Right on! Next time i see that plant i wanna see her bent over o_O LST that bitch for sure

Good luck with your grow Cflking2323 i hope for the best

Top Bottom