New here

• Thread starter Dadd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grapeape1972

That's never the way I'd go about it, this isn't a hobby that you can expect to work exactly the way you want it. After some trials I'd hope that you'd take the time to evaluate the situation and want to get better, I feel you just might not have that want, you need that, and patients to do this!
I'm going back to kratky simple set it throw some lights over it check it every week And in 2, 3, months your harvesting a middle sized plant but that's 3oz's. N
Grape,

Without knowing your location and laws, grow outside. I am always impressed with folks that take on indoor cultivation. It’s tough. Many, many variables you have to deal with. I’ve done it all with loads of personal experience and experience surrounding me. It’s a job to manage all that.

Go onto Craigslist. Tons of grow equipment sold.

I’m in NY. Dispensaries all around me. I totally agree with you. It’s nice to say I grew the yeast, wheat and used my well water to make my delicious flakey baguette bread. But I think I’d rather simply buy a 1/2 oz now and again and save $300+ on higher electric bills.

Zill.
Unfortunately Texas still thinks it's the devil's plant..I grew a couple decent ones using the kratky method..

Top Bottom