New here

• Thread starter Joedekarski79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joedekarski79

I want to introduce myself .I m a huge fan of growing breeding beans. I ve been doing it for over 20 years ,I grow to help people with pain and aliments. I got hurt at work and ever since then I ve been homeless ,,lost the girl I spent 22 years with and my life savings. Growing has been the one thing tht keeps me going and has me finaly turning the corner.. Anyway ,I m hoping to meet liked minded people .I d love to find some original Blueberry beans or Purple Widow which is probly all but gone.

Zerberus

Zerberus

I want to introduce myself .I m a huge fan of growing breeding beans. I ve been doing it for over 20 years ,I grow to help people with pain and aliments. I got hurt at work and ever since then I ve been homeless ,,lost the girl I spent 22 years with and my life savings. Growing has been the one thing tht keeps me going and has me finaly turning the corner.. Anyway ,I m hoping to meet liked minded people .I d love to find some original Blueberry beans or Purple Widow which is probly all but gone.
Welcome 🤗

Top Bottom