New home for one of my UC's

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the next round a couple of days ago....

Tex

DSCN3873
DSCN3874
DSCN3875
DSCN3877
DSCN3878
DSCN3879
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Drained and adjusted the nutes...I'm runnin Ionic Bloom, Nitrozyme, Fossil Fuel, PK Boost, Green Fuse Bloom, and Pro-Tekt Silica at around 1200ppm and about 1.5ec at the start. it'll dip a little though

Tex

J

juggo

dude... high temps like 85 this week,we are lovin life. Cool to seeya around bro.

peace,
juggo

F

FastForward

Love your work TK, always do. What's your view on the Blue Dream? Does it grow like SSH or BB?

FF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
More like BB than the Haze, smells like blueberry puke with big dense nugs

Tex

Aligee

Aligee

Ya i have a love for some blueDream its some nice smoke !!!

420hieagle420

how did the HPK turn out for ya? everything looks great Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
H&G run was stellar as always but I do love this Ionic run, way easy..

Tex

L

LikemindS

AWESOME Thread TEXAS KID!
Beautiful plants man. Great Yield 3# outa 2K!
Mmmm BlueBerry...

S

sourkush91

Nice work TK you are def a uc god... Love watching your work

G

Gaval

so if i use h202 in my system with H&G it will kill off root excel? shit is expensive lol would like your feed back TK before i add it too my system

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I don't use h202 with H&G......Ionic has a H202 additive that I was lookin at using but didn't use it..

Tex

G

Gaval

what would be the best bet for H&G? just looking for something as a preventative this is my first uc grow. Should i go with zone then?

G

Gaval

i pretty much will be doing the same set up 6 plants 2k watts

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I don't have any issues runnin the straight H&G feed schedule so I don't really see a reason for any of those sick root fixes.

Tex

G

Gaval

thanks, suppose ill have to figure it out if it happens then haha good work on the grow shits killin it

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Another great grow, showing the detail of the set up is helpful, thanks. You said you got 3# from the last grow was that with 2 or 4 1000w? What do you think about Liquid Light from DN? Have you ever tried it?

Peace bro

gimp73

gimp73

I don't use h202 with H&G......Ionic has a H202 additive that I was lookin at using but didn't use it..

Tex

So what all did you end up using with ionic? I am flipping to 12/12 and am running ionic. First run in a uc.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Followed the Ionic chart for the most part but i ran 1/4 strength to start and ramped up from there..

Ionic Bloom, PK Boost, Green Fuse bloom, Fossil Fuel, and Protekt silica

Tex

Top Bottom