New House Seeds grow by ColoradoChem

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey Hey everyone, I was kindly gifted by another farmer, a couple 5 packs of Chemdog 91 x Legend Killer Chem and L.A. Og x Legend Killer Chem from New House Seeds in Colorado.
On 6/28 I soaked them in a shot glass full of water for 36 hrs and then paper towel/plate for 36 hrs, then on 7/1 I put them in keg cups full of a semi-custom mix of seedling soil, under a 2 foot 4 bulb t5 light. I had all 10 pop up. A few even came up within hours of putting them in soil. I lost 3 of the L.A. og seedlings, and one Chemdog 91, in the next 72hrs.I don't know what happened with them, they just wilted over and shriveled up. I culled one of the Chemdog 91, because it never grew more than the first set of leaves. So im left with 4, one L.A. og and 3 Chemdog 91. On 7/14, I transplanted them into 1.5 gal plastic grow sacks, into a semi experimental mix of roots, mixed with my recycled soil mix. the recycled soil has had benis, kelp meal, greensand, peat, perilte, lime, worm castings, and my own compost added to it. And composted for atleast 6weeks, in 25 gal storage totes.
At this point they all have at least 5 sets of leaves and are growing right along. I topped a couple tonite, and have started their first batch of tea, for tomorrow. I was completely unprepared for the heat this summer and have shut down my room except for this run. This will be the run that I fire the lights back up with, which will probably be mid to late September. They are growing a lil slower than I am used to, but that is because of the lack of hid light. Ill put them under a 400w Mh in late September, and transplant them into 5-7 gal containers. and then into either a 1000w 5x5 tent, or under 2 600s in a 7x4 room. They will grown Organically, Im still dialing in my Organic schedule, so I cant say specifically what ill be using (oh shit), but ive been working toward a just add water and tea system, with some guano top dressing later in bloom. So itll be something similar to that in theory.
Ive been working all over the state and have been really busy with many other projects this summer, so there wont be alot of updates till this fall, when I flower them. But Ill try to get some pics up every couple weeks till then. Ill try to answer all the questions I can, but I dont know much about these strains, At the moment. Ive got a bunch of pics from over the last couple weeks, ill get up tomorrow.

Keep those nails glowing, CC

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey CC I had one of each of the Bubba91/White91 and LA/OGKC aka "Kushface" seedlings do that very same thing.....dunno?! I just sexed mine last week I got 2m and 2f LA and my lone B91/W91 is a female too, yay! I put em in 5 gallon Smarties last week, they get the flip sometime this week. I topped the B91/W91 I want to top the LA too but they seem like the type of plants that probably won't like it, seems more of a s.o.g. plant cause they aren't really growing any side branches, I might have to try LSTing em.
I talked to homie Paco he named the Chemdog 91/OGKC, Legend of 91!! I'll be cracking those in my next wave of sprouts in a month or so!
Waddup "cannabro" them A.D.D. got my room smelling like chemical cherries homie, lol I walked in the room one day and thought my old lady had sprayed some fruity air freshner in there w/o my permission. Hey and those Straydawgs are gonna be special too!!!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Oh yeah the Kushface are kinda finicky, I'm growing organically as well I had em dialed for a minute it seems like they do best without too many nutes, just my worm/seaweed teas and when I spray with some Sea-90 or epsom salts!
Thanks for the info bro. I thought they had other names but kept forgetting to look it up.

coloradochem

coloradochem

So I cant get my older pics off my phone at the moment. But I did snap some pics tonite with a camera. A couple are looking a lil N deficient, so i made a lil batch of higher N tea for them, so hopefully thatll fix em up.

KushFace #3 the only survivor. stinks pretty good already.
1 Kushface3

Legend of 91 #1
One of the plants looking a lil N low.
2 Legendof911

Legend of 91 #2 This is the biggest plant of the whole run at this point, has a pungent smell.
Also look N def

3 Legendof912

Legend of 91 #4 Stinky Stinky lil bastard. Stinkiest plant of the 4 by far. Also the smallest.

4 Legendof914

symbiote420

symbiote420

Grab what you can bro,all their gear looks top notch! My Bubba'91 x White'91 ended up being a male......stressing him out now! I'll be vegging my two Kushface females until early Sept, I had to hack her up to get me some cuts and she's recovering nice and wide!
*Waiting till the fall to pop the L of '91

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Whats the deal w Colorado they dont accept ca patients? I was ready to fly out to denver this weekend to grab some of their 91 Legends beans.. Bummed they turned me away since I wasnt a co resident..

A

A20Grower

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/08/medical_marijuana_dispensary_review_golden_goat.php

After weeks of waiting and building social-media buzz, the Golden Goat has finally reopened in the space formerly occupied by Green Door Wellness -- which always looked like a nest of old Deadheads had taken over an abandoned East Colfax building near a grow store and started selling weed out of it. We stopped in this week for the grand opening to check out the improvements and finally get our hands on some of the Goat's already acclaimed herb.
The Golden Goat
7801 East Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80200
303-219-4628
www.goldengoatdenver.com
Hours of operations: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.
Other types of meds: Edibles, hash, BHO shatter, seeds.
Online Menu: Yes. (Prices shown are for non-members.)
Raw marijuana price range: $8-$15/gram, $30-$50/eighth, $200-$360/ounce.
Handicap-accessible? Yes.​
The biggest component to the shop's transformation is in its grow rooms, now headed by a relatively well-known grower who goes by the name Tierra Rojo. You can read more about him in this High Times profile, but in short, the guy is known for putting up some amazing genetics and growing them out to their utmost potential. The Goat is also home to his seed line, New House Seeds, which produced the Red Headed Stranger, the second-place winner at the last Denver High Times Medical Cannabis Cup. My budtender told me that seed packs sell for $45 for non-members, although I couldn't reach anyone at the shop after my visit to confirm how many were in each one.

[more at link]

summitoker

summitoker

Whats the deal w Colorado they dont accept ca patients? I was ready to fly out to denver this weekend to grab some of their 91 Legends beans.. Bummed they turned me away since I wasnt a co resident..

Colorado does not honor other states cards...I think montana is the only state that does.

sky high

sky high

Arizona will also honor your card.

Cali doesn't honor CO cards either.....so like you tryin to get a pack of seeds, CO patients can't waltz into a dispensary in Cali and walk out with all of the "latest/greatest" clones that we hear talk of here at the Farm.

hopefully someday this will not be the norm

s h

coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey all. Thanks for the interest, and for stopping in. So the plants are something like 56 days old now. And have been under a lil t5, for a lil to long. And have got the strecthy's going on. I cant really blame the wife for this one either(damn). Ive been done working on the road for a cple weeks now, and have been a lil lazy in the rooms. So im getting the room cleaned up and tuning up a few things, and will be sticking them under a 600 mh, in the bloom room for the rest of veg. I still need to take clones and transplant. And am going to either run cages on em or try the bamboo teepee thing kyle kushman uses. Has any one ever tried it? Ill get some pics up in the next couple days, after i get them in thier new home.

Top Bottom