New kid on the block

• Thread starter Theapprentice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Hows it goin? I am fresh to the providence aria. In a few short weeks I will be embarking on my first medical grow:harvest: im really excited about this. I hope i can eventually create something that will help with my MD symptoms ( they havent invented a chemical medicine for it yet, i probably wouldnt take it anyways if they had one, codine and things of that nature make me sick) anyways, im pretty sure i wont have trouble getting my card because of my obvious disease but i have called a few doctors and no one seems to help with that bc they have to many current patients or something. if anyone could make a reccomendation that would be appreciated.

on a more exciting note...
I have done a rather extensive ammount of research and decided on most aspects for my measly 1000.00 budget on grow set up. but i am having trouble deciding what to do about seeds. Kinda worried about ordering online, and there doesnt seem to be anywhere to get seeds around here( i dont want bag seed) looking at going feminized auto's. if anyone is interested in more aspects of my grow set up or would like to follow my grow journal once i start, please let me know. Much thanks :)

K

kushedout

wish u the best, if u can grab clones, that will save u time and headaches, $1000, can get u started if u go to the right shop
:rollj:

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

i have found most of the equipment. i just need a good spot for feminized auto flower seeds, that are not high priced and ship to the US

jyip

jyip

Attitude seed company is great, they ship anywhere and are reasonable too...i had got my 1st growroom setup for just $700 so itcan be done, i got a micro garden which is a2 x3 tray over a 25 gal res with a 430 hps lite and all the grow stuff came w/it too under 700 at liquid sun

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

No, the only other forum im on is grass city.
(jyip) how many plants can you fit on that tray?

Dunge

Dunge

I have grown feminized seed from Nirvana. No problem with delivery or cc payment.
Hemp Depot also worked out well for me. You need to trust them by sending them cash, but you provide the shipping label for them to attach to your package, so there is no residual address paperwork in the process.
I don't understand how auto-flower works and have never attempted it.

D

Door2theUnivers

Welcome

What equipment are you in need of maybe some one may have things for sale

Top Bottom