New Kush Drop No More....

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

Kush Drop going off the shells.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fine Farm members

I am sorry to say i have to pull back the whole Kush drop.

You all know i dont relase without testing, i did a test myself no problems there, and there is a few online test going on differnt strains from the new release.

White OG V2.0 seems oke (differnty male)

Biker Kush

Ghost rider

Beelze bubba (just got a herm report in this morning.)

Mahayana (got a herm repot in few days ago.)

i sended them out and the shit storm started, I have put all my last cash in this, and this may be the end of karma genetics seed company, i am proberly not going to be able to pay the next coming months bill's. This release was going to be the start of things.

I am a bit flabbergasted as i didn't expect any of this, never got a herm in the parrents, I got a other male ready i am going to try, but not shure if i can make it back in the game. and got enouf money to do this.

T

TreFarmer

Kush Drop going off the shells.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fine Farm members

I am sorry to say i have to pull back the whole Kush drop.

You all know i dont relase without testing, i did a test myself no problems there, and there is a few online test going on differnt strains from the new release.

White OG V2.0 seems oke (differnty male)

Biker Kush

Ghost rider

Beelze bubba (just got a herm report in this morning.)

Mahayana (got a herm repot in few days ago.)

i sended them out and the shit storm started, I have put all my last cash in this, and this may be the end of karma genetics seed company, i am proberly not going to be able to pay the next coming months bill's. This release was going to be the start of things.

I am a bit flabbergasted as i didn't expect any of this, never got a herm in the parrents, I got a other male ready i am going to try, but not shure if i can make it back in the game. and got enouf money to do this.
how can we help Karma??

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you can make it through. Pulling those seeds must of been tough, I commend you on your ethics. I think a lot of breeders would just see dollar signs and sold them anyways.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
DAMn that sux bro i saw some of your gear at the tude i thought things were going good I hope you can pull through you really have some dank gear and wee need all the breeders we can get like you just let us know what we can do to help. Out of you new gear what has ben reported as herming out?? Man I sure am glad I was able to score a pack of the triple kush and lucifer Og I really hope you can get back on top brudda.

A

A.Sherman

!!!

What does this mean for the people who ordered the biker kush over the weekend?

mack 10

mack 10

Holy shit, the whole line up?? man that's a killer, i'm in shock,....speechless. well hold on a sec, Only 2 reported herm's is not so bad, i would not rush things,i would let them go out, just mention that there is a slight chance of herm's..Karma cannot be "out of the game", we see what we can do to help brother karma. Mack.

K

Karma Genetics

only a few packs went out the door,

I can get them sorted if they have a problem, they can e-mail me at [email protected] in the future.

To be more clear.

I tested all myself not one herm found, got other testers not having any herms aswell, I got one tester growing mahayana he got 3 females he says they all hermed between week 2 and 4 .

Got one Beelze Bubba testers 6 females 3 herms.

Got another biker kush tester, no herms found he almost finishd.

Got 2 ghostrider og tester still going no herms found also.

got another mahayana tester going 7 females half flower no herms found.

They in there that is already proven for me now. they aint proper clean, like you expect from me, so i have to pull them.

altho they good ones are very f*cking damm good.

OH yeah White OG V2.0 is clean.

K

Karma Genetics

well i know Kushes and Chem's and diesels always have a risk, no matter how you breed them there is always a change,

People that grow them know this aswell, but its all in the numbers i gues.

And proberly also the way they are grown and feeded makes a differnce.

but you dont want hermy meds.

I got to do some thinking and make some choices.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>Karma is it possible it was grower error on your testers?? Are your testers good growers that have there shit together?>>Maybe dont pull the plug so quick?

gtd:passingjoint:

K

Karma Genetics

not shure on that, they arent novice for shure, there both first time testers for karma genetics.

the numbers are to low, i know they both got a few(2testers), other grows didnt get any.

S

sinestro

dont pull the plug so fast KG double check there grows, sounds like there might be a bit of stress involved if you had clean runs and others are having clean runs too. ust a suggestion either just put out the ones that are clean and try and recoup some money that way or release all with a disclaimer.
looks like we might have to get another charity auction going to keep karma genetics alive and kicking!
all the best and let us know if we can help
sinestro

sticky icky

sticky icky

Deff don't pull the plug Karma you've come way to far in this game to stop now over this not saying the testers that had the problems aren't good growers but things can very easily happen let's figure somethin out to get ya recouped and in position bro let us know what we can do to help be good peace!

audius

audius

ya dont jump ship just yet. i do commend you for being straight up about the problim. thats pretty kool of ya. but i also know shit happens.

mack 10

mack 10

Yo Karma, Defo Do not pull the line,too much time and effert to waste. at the most, seperate those two lines, that had herms( what type of herms bro,are we talking an odd banana at the end of flowering or full on balls all over the shop? might even be sterile pollen) wait till after harvest, then collect all the test info, then make a desicion.We are all behind you. mack

E

E.T.

Sounds like there could be some recessive issues with the lucifer dad...were these plants stressed? Just a few balls or full blown tranny ...? Might be too soon to pull the plug, especially when dealing with chem/diesels, etc...
just my. 02
Hang in there karma

K

kes5480

Karma, I wouldnt pull em yet. I would wait for all testing to be completed, then sit down with all ur numbers and try to figure out exactly how many herms there were.
from what i have heard so far i think ur jumpin the gun on pulling those beans. That really shows how much of a stand up dude u are and if shit happens thats gonna hurt u financially us farmers here at the farm got ur back and can/will do some sort of fund raiser to help out Karma..
ok bro keep us posted
peace
kes5480

T

TreFarmer

dont pull the plug so fast KG double check there grows, sounds like there might be a bit of stress involved if you had clean runs and others are having clean runs too. ust a suggestion either just put out the ones that are clean and try and recoup some money that way or release all with a disclaimer.
looks like we might have to get another charity auction going to keep karma genetics alive and kicking!
all the best and let us know if we can help
sinestro

I am in!! Got a couple of Sour Bro/13Dawgz² packs to start;)

Illmind

Illmind

very poss grower error. i would continue as planned. is swerve bx the culprit u think? i doubt u have anything to worry im the same way when it comes to this game i overreact first get thoughts together and all ends well usually. take care bud..

K

Karma Genetics

Oké i am going to let them go, with à warning, its only 200 packs that have THE risk, As said before THE white OG is good, clean.

I am going to Rework THE ghostrider OG, THE biker Kush, and THE mahayana, Will also do some thing new as this would be à good time to try some things out, à Sourdiesel and à bear OG cross.

S

sinestro

Oké i am going to let them go, with à warning, its only 200 packs that have THE risk, As said before THE white OG is good, clean.

I am going to Rework THE ghostrider OG, THE biker Kush, and THE mahayana, Will also do some thing new as this would be à good time to try some things out, à Sourdiesel and à bear OG cross.

nice one karma! ill still grab a few packs and cant wait to try the bear crosses

Top Bottom