New leaves turning bright green/yellow

• Thread starter Panewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frego

Frego

It should be in the soil already, but if it's low, yes. Plants need the MBEs to pre-digest the food.
There 9 days old how can you tell if the soil is lacking MBE’s

can too much MBE’s be Bad?
was going to give them half dose and half that dose
15ML/5L recommended..That equates to 30ML/10L
Me maybe 10-15ML/10L water once a week? Not too much..

manure and organic mix soil

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There 9 days old how can you tell if the soil is lacking MBE’s

can too much MBE’s be Bad?
was going to give them half dose and half that dose
15ML/5L recommended..That equates to 30ML/10L
Me maybe 10-15ML/10L water once a week? Not too much..

manure and organic mix soil
It would be difficult to have too many. That doesn't mean just keep adding. If I need to add some, I use this:
And I just added this in the last half of flower.

Also, go back a page and read the two watering articles I posted.

Panewbie

Panewbie

It would be difficult to have too many. That doesn't mean just keep adding. If I need to add some, I use this:

Thanks for the watering post it really made it simple

Frego

Frego

Ok I’ve read It but I’ll read it 3 times over
Thanks oh great one
I’m in Uk so we don’t have as much stuff as you guys
But your knowledge is next to none, ive got this in the bag..
DA66820A 0F8F 483D 8BD8 3CB6A1DCE725
0269A50D A62B 4A78 A841 CC6CDA0E753D

Frego

Frego

That looks like some good stuff. Use half what it says. You can always add more.
Will do...

I will see how they react if half dose then act accordingly

will these see me all the way through to flower or will I need something else to give it some edge

Panewbie

Panewbie

Hey good morning, after reading everything the other day about organic soil I decided to transplant into a fabric pot with new soil (since I added nutes that were not needed) I also did my first LST. Does the way I did it look ok? Thanks in advance.

20210710 072619
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya your ok
just leave her be and let her do her thing, give her a chance to get situated to her new home.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's an unusual way to bend but there is nothing wrong with it.
Looking good!

Panewbie

Panewbie

Looking good!

Looking good!
Looking good!
Yea I wasn't sure the proper way but I get the idea behind it . I'm excited that after a couple hours it started to turn upward already. I'm sure you guys have seen tons of pics but this is my first and feel good about it so far, thanks for the support guys!

20210710 141759
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, it doesn't take long for it to recover. Let it grow a little, then bend that part over... You get the idea.
Train it to grow around the rim of the pot. Or make it a Bonsai. Let your imagination run wild!

Panewbie

Panewbie

Yeah, it doesn't take long for it to recover. Let it grow a little, then bend that part over... You get the idea.
Train it to grow around the rim of the pot. Or make it a Bonsai. Let your imagination run wild!
Hey just checking in with a quick question. I've been keeping my plant low and going around the pot she's in. My question is can I take off some fan leaves? She's getting quite a few bigger ones and they seem to be blocking light/air from the newer growth. Thanks in advance!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hey just checking in with a quick question. I've been keeping my plant low and going around the pot she's in. My question is can I take off some fan leaves? She's getting quite a few bigger ones and they seem to be blocking light/air from the newer growth. Thanks in advance!
Yes, you sure can. Be sure not to remove more than 20% of the plants leaves. Start from the bottom and work up.

Panewbie

Panewbie

Yes, you sure can. Be sure not to remove more than 20% of the plants leaves. Start from the bottom and work up.
Here's hows she's looking now! I figured out my soil ph was to high and causing the yellowing I was asking about to begin with. I changed soil and started using different water. During transplant I tore almost half the root ball in half ( I did it when it was wet and learned my lesson on that haha) she stopped growing for about 4 days then came back just like nothing happend!

20210724 161505
20210724 161454
Top Bottom