New Medical garden on the block !!

• Thread starter illicit1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illicit1

illicit1

here are a few pics of the ladies with my hit man in there they still have close to a month left so we will see how things are in about 25 days the plants in the pics are the TGA Subcool seeds Time Wreck i had 5 seeds i germinated all 5 and 4 made it and 3 were fems so i took the male and let it pollinate the whole room and i am quite excited about this as it is the first time i tried to make seeds !!! if you have been watching this thread from the beginning then you would know about the lil 3 leaf seedling i had well it turned in to a beautiful female and will more then likely have the largest harvest out of all the females i had i only cloned this one as i really liked the way it grew plus i made sure to pollinate that one the most :-) i hope maybe i can make more 3 leaf seedlings lol :-) has any one out here grow out G High from Hazeman seeds ? I just ordered a pack and was wondering what i was instore for as there are no pics of it on the see site !!!

My medicine 076
My medicine 077
illicit1

illicit1

Well hello out here on the farm Im BAAAAACK lol and doing much much better this time around damn are my ladies getting amazing i got some new lights and neuts were going veganic this time around and i think that my ladies are loving it although most of the plants are neut sensitive and kinda finicky the plants that i am running this time are as follows Glass Slipper (cindy 99 X L.A. Confidential) Hemlock (Durban Poison X L.A. Confidential) Pandora's Box from T.G.A seeds Time Wreck from T.G.A seeds S.S.S.D.H from CSG and i have both phenos one is tall and lanky the other more compact and bush like Malawi gold from Holy Smoke Seeds and Bhutan Thimpu from Holy Smoke Seeds !!! My medicine 083My medicine 078My medicine 079My medicine 080My medicine 082

illicit1

illicit1

Thanks Tattoojim glad to see ya back checking out the thread i have some other projects in the works other then my bud tent i am also working a few strains i have a nice Original sour diesel male that i let pollinate a T.G A seeds Dairy Queen and a mandala seeds Point of no Return i cant wait to do test runs i will deff up date with pics and show every and any one interested the outcome !

illicit1

illicit1

So it has been about ten days and i did my last feeding to the four plants that are coming down first these plants will be the T.G,A Time Wreck the T.G.A Pandoras Box the Reserva Privada Colorado Glass Slipper and Hemlock i will post more pics tonight and then i am on to my 15 day flush of just water with a tiny bit of molasses i really think that those of you that have followed my thread will be a lot more impressed this time around !!!

Top Bottom