New Medical garden on the block !!

• Thread starter illicit1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illicit1

illicit1

Hi my name is illicit1 and i have recently moved to Colorado and i am a Red card holder and i am going to start a thread here and show you what i learn and who knows maybe you will learn something yourself . Since i have gotten my card i have found a few beans in some serious dank nuggs this first ones found were casey jones and then chernobyl , i am not sure what pollen was used to make these seeds if they will be any good but so far the casey jones ones look great and are very uniform almost like clones ! the chernobyl bean found is looking grea as well. I bought some TGA TimeWreck witch is Vortex (male) X Blood Wreck (fem) a special cut of trainwreck that dioxide gifted to subcool and they worked togeather to create timewreck !!! i do plan on making seed i have done alot of studying of this amazing plant and i expect great things to come i will need some medical friends to help do some testing and if you are interested please hit me up and let me know what you think of my grow and if you thing you maybe able to help in any way i dont mind any kind and help full hints or tips to make my medicine better !!! i am just starting this and i am sorry i didnt start this as i popped the beans but i will get pics of my babies up here asap in the next day or so and trust me you have not missed much at all as they are all still seedlings :-D and the real fun will start in about a month or so when i sex and start flowering !!

ethnoman

ethnoman

Your first grow is always a memorable one (assuming this is your first; if not nevermind, every grow should be a memorable one!).

By the sounds of it you're doing well already. I'm sure any questions you have you will get helpful answers too. Best of luck!

illicit1

illicit1

Hey there ethnoman yea i would say i am doing ok and no this is not my first grow but it is my first thread and would like any help in spreading what i have learned and maybe learning things that i have not picked up yet i honestly feel as thought you never know every thing !!

illicit1

illicit1

My medicine 001
My medicine 002
My medicine 003
My medicine 005
My medicine 006
My medicine 007
My medicine 008
My medicine 009
My medicine 011
so this is my little medical garden and like i said it is comprised of 5 timewreck 4 mystery casey jones seeds that my roomate and i found along with a mystery chernobyl seed that was found as well !!! One of the Timewreck seeds came up a three leaf mystery it is quite odd and i have never seen anything like this in any of my other grows i am wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this and is it a bad thing ??

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 220542View attachment 220543 View attachment 220545View attachment 220546View attachment 220547View attachment 220548View attachment 220549View attachment 220550View attachment 220551so this is my little medical garden and like i said it is comprised of 5 timewreck 4 mystery casey jones seeds that my roomate and i found along with a mystery chernobyl seed that was found as well !!! One of the Timewreck seeds came up a three leaf mystery it is quite odd and i have never seen anything like this in any of my other grows i am wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this and is it a bad thing ??
that three leaf could b a score..im pretty sure its called a triploid,..and if a female, could make a massive cola

illicit1

illicit1

thanks to every one for the kind words and i will continue to post pics and stuff !!

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Looks like your doing fi.ne.. good score on the 3 leafer...
What ever it is ... im sure its the dark horse... i usually like the odd pheno... it can be the best or the worst ... but surelly youll find out.

Id add maybe u should transplant soon ... and maybe let us in on the specs...

illicit1

illicit1

hey there kahn thanks for the tip on transplanting soon i do plan on doing so very soon and at the moment i am vegging under four 32 watt floros at 6500 kelvin it was the closest to 5400 i could get i honestly bought the lights at walmart and the bulbs were actually more then the cost of the light system i got the whole lil veg setup for 42.00 and i have used it befor in the past with great success oh and i just topped 3 of the 4 casey jones seeds ( i actually just found that more then likely the plant that caused the casey seeds was prob a pineapple express plant that herms once in a while so i know have a possible daddy momma lol hahah, same goes for the utopia haze seeds i found !! ). I will post pics of the casey plants that i have topped in the next couple of days ! Once again thanks for the transplanting tip kahn !!!!

illicit1

illicit1

Hello every buddy how are you all, so i there is a couple of updates that i will tell you all about i have recently bought some new seeds from a new medical company called reserva privada colorado and i bought two diff kinds one is Hurricane (pannama punch X L.A. Confidential ) and the other one was Sweet Confidential( Sweet Afghan Haze X L.A. Confidential) after buying these seeds i went through my room and i got rid of the chernobyl plant as it was verry slow and i want the best and fastest so i had to cull it out of my room i just germanated one of each and as soon as i can i will post some more pics thanks to all that are watching !!

illicit1

illicit1

Hello to every one out there so i am doing a lil report on how things are going, I ended up culling out one of the 5 Time Wreck and i had recently bought some Glass Slipper seeds which is Cinderella99 X L.A. Confidential its another one of the Reserva Privada Colorado line that now makes 3 diff strains that i have going from them and if your watching the thread then you will get to see some new rare genetics that you can only get if your a medical card holder in colorado !!!!! new pics will be up tomorrow

Thoth

Thoth

that three leaf could b a score..im pretty sure its called a triploid,..and if a female, could make a massive cola

I'm not sure that having three sets of leaves would be a reliable indicator for the chromosome number of the plant. Being triploid refers to the chromosome number in each cell, in this case, it means having three times the haploid number of each chromosome (haploid is the number of chromosomes in the gametes - the reproductive cells). In triploid organisms, there are three sets of each chromosome in the somatic cells (the cells which make up the body). I could be wrong though, the number of leaf sets in cannabis might be an indicator of chromosome count. Would love to know for sure!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I'm not sure that having three sets of leaves would be a reliable indicator for the chromosome number of the plant. Being triploid refers to the chromosome number in each cell, in this case, it means having three times the haploid number of each chromosome (haploid is the number of chromosomes in the gametes - the reproductive cells). In triploid organisms, there are three sets of each chromosome in the somatic cells (the cells which make up the body). I could be wrong though, the number of leaf sets in cannabis might be an indicator of chromosome count. Would love to know for sure!
to b honest bro, i read about that on another site and im no pro on them..i seen some realy awsome pics of one, and read a lil info on them...not tryn to misinform, just passn on what i read

illicit1

illicit1

Hey there every body how is every one im doing well i had to fight off some white flies and that was kinda easy i usd this super sticky red tape and it caught almost every one of them :-) so the seeds here are the reserva privada colorado seeds i just got recently !! and i have one of each started !!! there the small seedlings that you can see in the pics
My medicine 019
My medicine 012
My medicine 013
My medicine 014
My medicine 015
My medicine 016
My medicine 017
My medicine 018

E

el_tenador

Hey Illicit1, things are looking great. Can't wait to see what in those TimeWrecks, always been a big fan of the Wreck... Real smart of you to train them Caseys early, they really get their stretch on big time. Best of luck, will be watching.

ethnoman

ethnoman

Healthy plants Illicit1. Love the one with the three sets of leaves.

KushCo

KushCo

Looking good.

Damn...Reserva Privada Colorado sure goes all out on there packaging. lol

illicit1

illicit1

Hey there fellow farmers how is every one and thanks for the interest in my thread i have just been gifted some real deal og kush clones and they have a lil bit of a problem and i was wondering what every one though was wrong cause i thought it was gnats or something like that if its not can some one please help me save these lil wonders !!!!!
My medicine 021
so this is the og kush clone i was gifted and when i got it it was being poorly grown and i re potted it and when i was doing so i noticed quite a few lil flying bugs that were living in the dirt and i think they were gnats can any tell me if this is what happens when they attack ? Thank you for any help from any one :-) !!!!!!

Top Bottom