New Member 1st Hydro Grow Pics Clone to Current

• Thread starter Mindbender
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mindbender

if Im not mistaken this is his first grow ever...

Not true, when I was 10 I grew some outdoor. I have a polariod to prove it, That was over 30 years ago and my mom turned me into my PO. Ended up at boys camp for 9months.

Raising Hell @ 10!!!!!!!!:banana1sv6:

R

Rolln J

Not true, when I was 10 I grew some outdoor. I have a polariod to prove it, That was over 30 years ago and my mom turned me into my PO. Ended up at boys camp for 9months.

Raising Hell @ 10!!!!!!!!:banana1sv6:

lol oh yeah how did I forget that story - ok you first indoor grow - hows that?

T

thepurp01

Hey man don't worry about the drying and curing part it is the easiest part of the whole process its very easy all you need to do is basically just cut them down clean your tent and do the first bit of pruning and then hang them up in your tent. i find the best way is to turn my whole ventilation system on and i keep the tent at 45-50% humidity which drys the plants very quickly and i've never had a problem of mould in my buds. Once thats done then you can do the final trimming and then you can move onto the curing process with is really easy all you need to do is get yourself a bunch of good class jars with lids that seal and then add the buds into them and then all you have to do is open the jars between 2-4 times a day to release the moisture in the jars. After a couple weeks there done and you got some good cured dank to smoke! Hope this helps you because i seen you have a grow tent from your photo's. Good Luck

M

Mindbender

Hey Purp,

Thanks for the direction. I can do those things. Another question. I want to take the trimmings to a friend to run it through his Bubble Bags. Your saying to cut the big fan leaves off, let dry, then do a tidy trim right? The tidy trim part - how do I dry all of the small bits with the trichomes? Should I keep (the trim) in the tent on a screen until all dried out?, put it in a jar, and then run it through the Bubble Bags?:icon_spin:

Cheers,

M

Mindbender

October 19th Update

The pics below are current. Unfortunatley I had to harvest 3 plants. Some one burglarized my house, opend my tent, stole one complete plant and damaged 3 others which I chopped. This make me sketch about growing more. A few days ago my neighbor got ripped off. Cops went there, they have description of person and had license plate numbers. Car was a stolen rental out of LA. These are careless ripp offs. Do you think they will return? There bound to get caught.

They also stole $180 bucks and a watch from me.

Enjoy the pics.....

October 19th 005
October 19th 003
October 19th 007
October 19th 008
October 19th 009
October 19th 010
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

wow looks sick mindbender..

just wondering what kinda temps are you getting in your room?
that pk looks very similar to mine except mine hasnt turned purple yet.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Sorry bout the rip.

That's Haytown for ya!

Good Luck in the furture

M

Mindbender

wow looks sick mindbender..

just wondering what kinda temps are you getting in your room?
that pk looks very similar to mine except mine hasnt turned purple yet.

In the last 2 weeks temp has been mostly between 66-68 degrees, couple days went up to 72-75. The last pics are at day 64 of flower.

Thanks.....

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sorry bout your luck bro, results look amazing although, hope offenders gets whats comin to them, "Do you think they will return? There bound to get caught"

M

Mindbender

Finshed!!!

I cut down at 67 days flower. Under my 600 watt Lumatek with the difficulty I have having some swiped I was able to pull just under 15oz finished.:cool0044:

Large Kush Pics 002
Large Kush Pics 008
D

danko

that tooks great bro! so you got nearly an oz per plant? thats what...420 grams which is....0.7 grams/watt...nicely done my friend, nicley done!

L

LEBDOG

Hope you post a smoke report! Thanks for final wrap up. So you would have cleared a pound without the nonsense? Amazing for a first grow! I have a friend just getting in to this and I have pointed him to your post for his bearings...

It's about $150 for a wireless internet (Linksys & many other brands...) video camera which will take a video/picture(s) of anyone pulling any nonsense in your crib. I don't think there is anything better than knowing who does this crap (specifically if it's a friend who you know)... I have had a few of my toys stolen, and since purchasing the video camera's myself, the hi-jinx have stopped completely!

S

Smokin

May be your first grow but it sure looks well researched before you started. Very impressive! Welcome to the farm MindBender!

M

Mindbender

Thanks

I hit the final out of the park A+++. Very tasty indeed! That's shameless.:hi

R

Rolln J

Yeah MB, cant wait to try some of this shit out on friday!

R

Rolln J

Ok - saw MB today and I have to say he really did a great job with this sr71 "pk" (ultraviolet) - as soon as I opened the bag it took me back to 96 when I got my first oz of this shit, ran this cut 97-99 and it ws just how I remembered it...

so not only did MB rock this - his first real grow (besides when he was 13) this guy makes some kick ass purple hash too, check this shit out farmers! and yes it is as dank and sticky as it looks and it melts down to a small bit of white ash, fucking perfect!

my hat is off to you MB - and thx for the favor - your a hell of a guy!

Pk hash
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

You guys from Cali are too much. Camped next to a guy from Cali while in Sturgis, S.D. He pulled out a bag and the nugs looked like glazed doughnut holes. Yike! Three hits ruined my afternoon. Not really :smiley_joint:
Ok, hi Mindbender, and see ya down on the farm. Piece

Top Bottom