New member here! Stop and say High!

• Thread starter akaKGB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

akaKGB

New member here from Northern California. I found this site surfing one day and it has really caught my attention as there seems to be some hardcore growers and breeders in here (just like me). Anywayz I have a legal 14 plant hydroponic system that kicks. Nice to meet yall and stay high, KGB

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm akaKGB :hi

A

akaKGB

Thank you yall! Home away from home is about right lol. I love to browse the buy it now auction. It rulez. I also plan on posting some harvest picks in a few weeks YaY!

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome to the farm...its a stinky place. Enjoy.

peace...ckt

K

Karma Genetics

I just thought i would do what you ask.

I am saying HIGH :bong-hits:

A

akaKGB

Ripz...at the moment I have Grape Ape, Grape Skunk (Next Gen), Oregon Afghani, Durban x Skunk 1, White Rhino and a unknown Humboldt strain. All about 17 days into
flower!
LoL Kharma Genetics....noice to meet every1

A

akaKGB

Hererissh.....I have been going over your grow diaries which are enormous rofl anywayz u truly are a master cultivator and we actually use simular systems , growing styles , and nute choices ...gr8 werk latez KGB

A

akaKGB

Guano....jus got done viewing some of yer accomplishments....really enjoyed the sour cali orange and Bubblicous pics simply stunning...made me have to take a bong rip of lambs bread after viewing them lol

U

unknown

Welcome, You will find alot of good people here as well as some of the worlds finest genetics......Peace, Unknown

Top Bottom