New member, late in cycle but sharing anyways

• Thread starter MetalDredz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MetalDredz

MetalDredz

Hello everyone, I'm new here but figured I'd share what I have going on. Hella jelly, planet of the grapes, dos si dos, ice cream cake, Gary fish cookies.. 4 month mark , late start on flowering so way too tall.. Indoor hydro 🀘πŸ”₯

New member late in cycle but sharing anyways
New member late in cycle but sharing anyways 2
New member late in cycle but sharing anyways 3
New member late in cycle but sharing anyways 4
New member late in cycle but sharing anyways 5
New member late in cycle but sharing anyways 6
MetalDredz

MetalDredz

Thanks πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ love Ur jungle 😁
No problem, and thanks, definitely a jungle.. almost too much to keep control of. Had to do an extra week or 2 of veg while waiting for new flower light, so they are way taller than preferred. Happy grows friend! 🀘

figolus

figolus

I saw the extraction sheaths in your first photo, which is why I said the jungle

Oups yes welcome to farm 😁

figolus

figolus

Do you have room left, to work on your plants or for the light?😁 or you go with a vine like tarzan,it's impressive when you imagine

MetalDredz

MetalDredz

Do you have room left, to work on your plants or for the light?😁 or you go with a vine like tarzan,it's impressive when you imagine
Running out of space, some are taller than the light so I have started pushing them over and braiding them inbox the net 🀣 only a few more weeks of flower left. Have a side setup beside the flower tent for veg and clones, bunch of clones and new strains ready to hit the flower tent once I harvest. 🀘

Top Bottom