new MI company starting....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inuit

^^^^Lots of good points.

Funky Skunk Organics is a good name, but a city official looking at the paperwork might not think so. Possibly FSO Inc, with other "official" initials that are more generalized, or more official and sounding.

No offense meant, so please don't take it. You could even call if funky skunk to the customers once its established :)

I

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dude best o luck i know for a fact there's dope ops in the D that run original clones from bubba og chem even to uk cheese and other uknowns. and im talking numbers. but those dudes prolly won't wanna bust the gov tax $ so u have a good chance. keep it updated bro sounds like you got an idea but for your sake keep all that talk of spiracy to the PM's. mods don't like all this public ish ya feel me? I'd look for a someone to bust a business loan first thing don't BS them either. scary part is i think you gotta get the popo and a few important area signatures that may be hard to acquire so get a lawyer too. starting a biz sounds fun but you gotta know what you're doing or you could waste everybodys time and money. harsh reality of business. you gotta run numbers get an accountant mad shit. Don't forget insurance which is around 500K I believe. still would be off the hook i'd roll to the joint fooooo sho. one

im in the D a lot....pretty much all the time....iv never seen any legit bubba or any chems. iv seen big grow ops that do numbers but thats not what im about. as far as the PM thing goes we are just talking about opening stuff in MI.....not advertising or tryin to throw my name or names out there. i know all about the lawer aspect as we already have one and i know about the popo having to know about your shit because we know the owner of the one in ypsi....im not tryin to do a co op. at this moment yet anyways. as far as a loan goes iv been saving for a very long time my friend. iv been in the trades buisness for over 10 years. legally. owned my own shop by the time i was 19. i made this thread to show people things are starting in michigan so dont lose hope, alot of cats are turned off people all this BS about big buisness coming in and remaking laws and what not...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
funky skunk...that name is for my personal caregiver thing i got kicking. just made up a name for my labels for patients when they come to grab there legal meds.... FSO would be better i agree if it was gonna be a store front co op shop most def...:)

C

Casper

What up Doe Skunk? I'm from the "D" and very new to all of this. Do you belong to a Compassion Club?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

keep it updated bro sounds like you got an idea but for your sake keep all that talk of spiracy to the PM's. mods don't like all this public ish ya feel me? I'd look for a someone to bust a business loan first thing don't BS them either. scary part is i think you gotta get the popo and a few important area signatures that may be hard to acquire so get a lawyer too. starting a biz sounds fun but you gotta know what you're doing or you could waste everybodys time and money. harsh reality of business. you gotta run numbers get an accountant mad shit. Don't forget insurance which is around 500K I believe. still would be off the hook i'd roll to the joint fooooo sho. one

i get and completely understand wantin 2 feel safe, but how is it conspiracy if no1 was talkin bout nothin illegal. btw dont let that 500k insurance policy scare u off. its 500k coverage that would cost a business a few hundred a month 2 pay, if that. then keep records, stay within the limits imposed, and pay ur taxes.
shit, i'm excited MI has any kind of statute protecting patients rights. my family is from MI. i'm down here in sunny miami and i'm thinkin bout movin up there and freeze my ass off just 2 c how d scene iz! now this is my idea of going green!

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds cool bro, glad to see some more Michigan farmers on the site. Hows the dispensary going for you? Keep us posted... I'll def be there when ya open to check it out. I'm very curious to see if they are going to start popping up all over in Michigan. I just recently became a caregiver for 5 patients in Lansing area. Would like to talk more and get your opinion on a few things. Good luck with everything!!!

G

Gnarfbuckle

hey man! I might be moving over from GR to ann arbor this summer. Id def like to help out any way i can!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey guys, everything is moving along, not fast but still moving forward. found a primary investor so things should kick up again. been talking to alot of Independant growers so we can fill our place with dank, not the shit all these other places are stocking around here. also am going to make the place nice inside, a place to get some smoke, and then smoke it. other places out by me id rather not even go into LOL.....takin a min longer than we thought but we are going through all the right legal channels so at least when its finally open, we wont get shut down haha. went to a dispensary the other day in oak park and dude was tryin to sell the same cali outdoor i smoke from time to time, mostly give patients when my cycles are gonna be a min for $425 LOL LOL.....i hook my patients with the same shit for like 3. needless to say we laughed and walked out without buyin any of it......dude workin there didnt know any strains, and was callin the 425oz shit some "cali purple" which was a joke cuz it was barely purple....most likely just a temp drop before harvest so it turned color a bit LOL.....what a joke that place was. you cali cats are lucky to have choices even if you have to drive an hour to the shop you like. at least that shop is there. thats why our shop is gonna kill it when the doors open.

C

concretedawg

sounds good !!!!! really stoked for you and i am considering moving there and contributing to the movement i see a really good outlook for mm in mich!!!!! hopefully we can hook up!!!! take care , i got my eyes wide open on this one!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, if you find yourself in the area PM me, we do the legal thing here now so we all good :) .....~SMF~

W

whiteflower420

i live in illinois but have property in MI please let me know how i can help , i got my shit togther so if you need supply let me know .

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

i'll b up in ann arbor visiting family first week of march. Not really interested in openin up any storefront, but it'd b dope to grow sum dank legally! havin all the resources needed, including property thats just sittin up there, i'm seriously considerin movin up. technically i'm already a resident because the property is in my name. i just have 2 get a MI driver's license then jump thru a couples hoops and i'm golden!
@SMF if things look promising maybe i could help keepin ur locale stocked my dude! i'm always down 2 break bread -Keepz

rawman

rawman

Im always willing to bring good geneticsto the table and help

P

Pot Boy

Any way I can help I will.. PM me if you need anything bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
i made this thread to show people things are starting in michigan so dont lose hope, alot of cats are turned off people all this BS about big buisness coming in and remaking laws and what not...
Mad props from Cali to Mitten! :cool I was just watching all the news here about legalization for everyone, not just medical patients... crazy... not sure if I should be happy, or worried about the increasing competition. :thinking

Wait a minute... I'm one of those unemployed trying to make it in the biz. :giggle "I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man..."

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Mad props from Cali to Mitten! :cool I was just watching all the news here about legalization for everyone, not just medical patients... crazy... not sure if I should be happy, or worried about the increasing competition. :thinking

Wait a minute... I'm one of those unemployed trying to make it in the biz. :giggle "I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man..."

lol.....niiiice. shady rocks to my boy jay eh? lol..... thats why we gonna let u handle ur buisness, man....:rock

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
should have cropped her neck out!! shit looks like a bag of hot dogs! like the shirt tho.

Top Bottom