new MI company starting....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunkmaster,,I like the company name and it Sounds like you care for quality also.. Im a few hrs south of ya...We have 18 days left to get the jacki rickert mmj act out of the health Commitee and get voted on,,If they would only listen to all the people it would pass..I pray it passes...If not im packing the farm and moveing to the U.P. Stay safe man..Jimi ps~ contact your state Reps Wisconsin ~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Quality is a must for sure! good luck on passing that shit bro, hope the best for you guys

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

would just like to say im starting my caregiver service in the great state of MI for legal card holders. calling my company "Funky Skunk Organics"...and have a few plots we are looking at to open a disp. in ypsi or ann arbor. anyone interested in getting involved PM me or just holla. HDK im looking at you too buddy! hahaha, we are getting alot down i the southeast MI area going....... everyone get at me, just tryin to spread the love:friday::party

Don't know how i missed this, but i just got the ball rollin wit the card and you know i'm game bro, Peace Shiva

U

Urbangrowths

Traverse

skunk what like some more info mi was on my hit list thinking there or cali would love to team up with you was borm in gr and have a ton of family in the traverse city area , also i come with insane genetics!!!!!! i mean insane !!!!

If in Traverse hit up Grand Traverse Compassionate Connection bro. Been gone for awhile but nice to see so many of yall comin together. MI genetics will be the talk of the country soon IMVHO.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats how they love them in MI :muscle

ahaha

lol.....funny shit!

Don't know how i missed this, but i just got the ball rollin wit the card and you know i'm game bro, Peace Shiva

niiice.....glad to hear there are more med legal cats on the farm from the dirty mitten :)

If in Traverse hit up Grand Traverse Compassionate Connection bro. Been gone for awhile but nice to see so many of yall comin together. MI genetics will be the talk of the country soon IMVHO.

michigan is most def starting to show more on the map, just glad i am part of it and got to meet so many great people since we went med legal:cool0019:

U

unoeye

From genesee county and would love to check out your shop when its up and running. Best of luck man, I cant wait to see something of quality here in the murder mitten lol.

Take care bro
uno

S

sherriberry

how can a person like myself help out? Ive got a few cool strains like elephant purple, blue tooth, sweet tooth, fask AK, chronic, super shiitt, kali mist, and new white widow

H

Hukleberry Slim

Yo. I'm a patient/ caregiver w 5 patients in the detroit metro area. I'm always down for the cause!! hit me up and we can share ideas! I don't have the internet at my house so don't be mad if i take a day or 2 to get back to you. :)

J

Jackal

Anyone been to the new clinic in Cadillac, MI called the Triple M Clinic? Was there last Wednesday for certification. All went well and smooth. Wednesday's they take walk-ins from 10am-3pm.
Also, reading in this thread where people are talking about moving TO Michigan...with thing's having been as bad (economy-wise) as they have been, it's good to hear people say they wanna move here. There IS hope after all.
Once again PROUD to be born & raised in N MI!!
Hope to maby see some fellow Michiganders @ Rev Steve's weekend getaway this weekend.
Jackal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
havnt been to the one in cadillac but my boy just opened his in ann arbor called C4. its a private club and you need a referral from a memeber already there but its by far the best club iv been to yet. pretty good variety of ALL LOCAL grow meds. nothing is imported and they always have bomb ass baked good and suckers and oils and all sorts of shit. if anyone gets a chance check them out!
still in the mix of getting my club started, the locations we were looking were turned down by the cities we were trying in........it will soon come and SMF gear will be stocked in there as well. hhaha :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
forgot to add.....C4 has my larry in stock if anyone is a memeber there and wanted to try her out! came out SUPER fire last batch!

B

barneyfife

lol thats so funny skunk i was just there today c4.
and picked up some of that larry as soon as i seen it.
if i had known it was yours i would have gotten more as i wasnt sure it was legit larry.
youll have to get some more to them they dont have much left.

A

AM to PM

Ive seen some larry around but never picked it up because of you SMF. After seeing pics of your larry compared to what 'larry' ive seen, I passed lol.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha right on fella....yeah the real larry has been seeing its way around the area a lot more lately haha. Felt like I needed to share some of my personal stock with the rest of the med patients around. I had a butt load of personal that was just gonna start to collect dust soon as I don't smoke as much as I did last year. 4 zips a month is plenty these days...
Gonna see some fire bubba kush and purple urkle x the white, some real 91 Chemdog, ghost og, and a ton more of my stuff up at C4 in the up coming months.

Top Bottom