new MI company starting....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Didn't even know there was a forum for the only state with a greenthumb! Good things are on their way for sure.

S

swisscheese

Also I'm a legal patient and caregiver who's tired of the garbage dispensaries are taking donations for around here. It's been hard to get good meds lately though...

S

s2121j

Skunk get in touch with me. I am interested in starting a club. I have all the resources to make it happen quick. I need someone from the area to help. Would be willing to offer u partnership maybe. Let me know. Like I said I already have the lawyer, realtor and capital. I am a grower from Colorado. Let me know.

I

ibTheMan

All these clubs in Mich get most of there weed from Cali for cheap and charge $25 to 30 a gram,or $75 1/8, its bull shit, they rip us off and then wont even buy locally grown shit thats better then most(95%)there stuff.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the only shop i ever drop my meds of to anymore is in AA. havnt been out there in a while (few months) but last time i was there the most expensive grams they were selling as 17 bucks. they also had all sorts of edibles and a decent selection in general for a MI shop. they buy ONLY local meds and do not out source out of state at all.

I

ibTheMan

the only shop i ever drop my meds of to anymore is in AA. havnt been out there in a while (few months) but last time i was there the most expensive grams they were selling as 17 bucks. they also had all sorts of edibles and a decent selection in general for a MI shop. they buy ONLY local meds and do not out source out of state at all.

$17 seems fair, any of it good? any smelly OG cross's funk ever?
That clubs rare then, cause all the clubs ive been too, 98% of there stuff is either BAD or from Cali. And most of that is shit also, but when its good, its real good.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all of it last time i was there was good. they had some nice bubblegums, blueberry, a couple og crosses and i know they had larry og cuz i dropped it off there. from time to time they get some chem in...ill probably go drop off a bunch from my current round when its done to share the flavor...

I

ibTheMan

I love Fuely got any,lol. im down for trades,lol

I got SSH,SLH,NLB, but i need super fuel!
I got Alien OG,OG#18, and Headband started but its going to be ah couple months ;(

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

man smf i want to try your larry i only grew larry once and i was not that impressed with it. it was fire for sure but nothing that stood way out above my other strains. i need to make a few calls and get her back i killed off the mom and see how buddies grows are going with it and maybe giver her another shot.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
if its the real larry its super fire...

RSCN0364
DSCN0990
I

ibTheMan

What the Hell does Fire mean? lol everyone sayn it but i have no idea what it means.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

it is the real larry no doubt about it my cuts are hella legit all coming from my people in Oakland i dont source shit locally I'm the guy in my circle passing out the good genetics never the one asking for them lol.

next fire cut from CA to MI...... Purple Trash and picking up a pure OG of some sort.

I

ibTheMan

The best OG ive tried(which aint but ah couple) the Obama is my favorite, so fare.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

man i'm grabing a pure kush like tahoe and going to follow the picky bitches schedule to a t provided by someone who has dialed her in so i'll buy special nutes (special compared to what i use now) and see how she rolls. maybe i should just have them send some bud because i really want to find a og that knocks me on my ass like no other like everyone talks about.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

just jumping in to say i love the LA Pure Kush. hope that girl starts floating around too....along with headband as well. :harvest:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got LAPK just on the back burner havnt bloomed her out yet. also just got the loompa headband so theres gonna be some floating around for sure

I

ibTheMan

So where is this AA place at, private?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
AA= ann arbor. its a private collective for members only. its an invite only club

Top Bottom